46

"You two surely are in love aren't you?" Maria Jose smiled. "I never expected another one of these awkward combinations...right...Y/n?" Y/n froze.

"My business with people should not matter to you." Y/n said, "Why should it matter to you about our brothers business, you are so power hungry that you dig through what other people do?"

Maria Jose scoffed. "Well aren't you a smart talker." She smiled. "You weren't so smart when you disobeyed your father."

"Stop talking!" Jae shouted, "You don't know how much it hurt to leave our father! Don't act like it wasn't your fault for feeding my father with stupid ideas of us!"

Then two men walked in. "Well you look at this." Maria Jose clapped her hands. Tony and Francisco walked in.

"Tony." Sehun whispered. He knew the man was a bad person but Tony knew about Maria Jose? This was why he came with Taehyung and Hoseok that night. Sehun felt fooled, he always tried to stay along with everyone else but he felt as if people thought he was just a clueless man.

"What will you do with these two?" Francisco looked at both Taehyung and Jungkook. "Kill them."

Everyone watched as Jungkook was dragged up to the woman. "Please no!" Taehyung began to fight his way to Jungkook.

Namjoon, Jimin, and Yoongi looked at Hoseok who gave him a small nod.

Taehyung watched in horror as Jungkook's head was pulled back.

"I have been waiting for this moment my whole life." Maria Jose pulled out a large gold knife. "Your head is mine..." She looked down at Jungkook. "and to make it hurt more for you." She looked at Taehyung. "Your lover will be the one to do it."

Taehyung shook his head as he was pulled next to the woman. Groups of men walked into the room and pointed guns at the rest of the group. "What the fuck do we do!" CL looked at Yoongi.

"Look at him." Taehyung looked down at Jungkook. "V would've loved to see Jungkook in this place. The blood running down his hands. The feelings of victory." Maria Jose smiled. "Look at him kneel down before you. You are the king and his head will be your trophy...kill him V...kill him."

Taehyung looked down at Jungkook and smiled.

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung and smiled back.

Everyone watched as Taehyung lifted the knife up high with one hand. With his other hand he made a slight sign before swinging the knife down.

The power cut off immediately after.

"What the fuck is happening?!" Maria Jose was stuck in the darkness.

Taehyung rushed around the dark room pushing Jungkook roughly into a different corner.

Hoseok and Taehyung began to move quickly.

The group tried to live around. "This wasn't part of the plan!" Namjoon yelled. "What the fuck." Jimin heard people fall and sudden splashes.

They soon all found each other and when the lights turned on they all stood with widen eyes and turned stomachs.

Taehyung and Hoseok stood over dead bodies of the guards. Their hands and faces covered with blood, Hoseok was holding onto Maria Jose and Taehyung dropped the knife.