Chapter : Twenty-Two

"I can't hurt Jungkook. I was upset at first because he rejected me, and all I wanted was to make him regret it but now I take it all back." Minseo cried, placing her fingertips on her quivering lips.

"If we betray her you know she'll kill us!" Mikei walked up to Minseo, "But i know what you feel. I can't hurt Taehyung as much as I needed the money. I just wanted to take the money and leave the country but now that I got to know Taehyung I don't think my heart will be settled doing this to someone who did nothing to me. I don't want to die either though."

The two stood there for a couple of seconds thinking of a way out.

Minseo and Mikei had been recruited personally by a group run by a mysterious person who they'd get to meet once their assignment was done. Minseo was contacted in person. A group of men showed up and began to ask questions regarding her relationship with Jungkook. Minseo was angry at Jungkook so agreed to join them. Mikei was out delivering when a man walked up to him and asked him if he could collect information about Taehyung. He didn't want to because he barely knew him but they bribed him with money. Mikei hasn't seen his family since he ran away from his abusive father and with the funds he'd be able to move back home with his aunt and uncle who he still had contact with back in Hong Kong.

"I have to hand them Taehyung." Mikei looked down.

Minseo's eyes widened, "What?"

"I have to sleep Taehyung so that they can kidnap him. I have to do it because if I don't they'll kill me. They want him and use him as a killing machine especially towards Jungkook. I have a one month left to gain his trust. I don't want to be part of this anymore. I shouldn't have accepted the money. What if we tell them the truth."

"We can't!" Minseo waved her hands, "No matter what we tell them, they'll find us and kill us both. They can even still take Taehyung awake or not. This is a nightmare." She crouched down and held her head, "We are so stupid."

"Namjoon, get in here." Jungkook didn't look up from his computer.

Namjoon quickly walked in, "Yes?" He bowed at Jungkook.

"Dr. Kim is coming to check on Nana, please make sure to take his things up to her room." Jungkook looked up at Namjoon, "I trust you around him. Make sure the maids don't bother him during his time here."

Namjoon bowed once more and walked out of the room. He tilted his head to the side slightly. Who was Dr. Kim and why did he have to take care of him from the maids? His first couple of months working for Jungkook he left for London with Nana Jeon, so he had no idea who anyone was besides her. It's been a couple of days since they returned for the New Year and he had to get used to names or his job will only be hard for him.

He walked towards the entrance and waited a black car parked towards the front. Namjoon expected for an old man with a white coat to come out of the car but instead he was met with a handsome, tall, and slim man. He had plump pink lips and gorgeous dreamy brown eyes. He blinked twice, and the man still stood in front of him. The doctor wore navy blue scrubs and a jacket that matched the color of his other clothes. His badge was clipped on his jacket.

"Hello?" Jin looked at the other.

Namjoon snapped out of his trance and bowed, "My name is Namjoon."

"Kim Seokjin." Jin extended out his hand for the other to shake. Namjoon grabbed his soft hand. He felt embarrassed at how sweaty his hand was.

JIn walked past Namjoon into the house. He had never seen that man here before he wondered if he was one of Nana's guards. He shook his head and disregarded the other as he noticed Jungkook walk out of his room.