24

A woman walked down the long halls of a mansion, her robe so long it followed her behind, she was beautiful and rich.

She felt invisible, years and years of keeping herself a secret. She now has the one thing that will help her regain all her power.

Min Seo and Bogum walked into the home, "Boss." Min Seo bowed at the woman. "Do you have him." The woman asked coldly,

"We have two." Bogum said. The woman smiled widely. "Good, this is perfect." She watched as the two were brought in. The woman's eyes widen, "Beautiful..." she said to herself as she looked at Taehyung's unconscious body.

"Take them to the basement, my men will do the rest." Bogum and Min Seo bowed walking out. Min Seo sat in the car while Bogum talked to someone, a large amount of guilt was making her uncomfortable and she didn't know why. She was supposed to be the enemy but she realized how badly this could turn out. Jungkook was a very powerful man, he wouldn't give in...he would have their heads cut and hung as decoration.

Yoongi quickly left the house. Jungkooks waited for him outside, "Where are you going?" He asked.

"I need to visit my grandmothers grave." Jungkook looked at Yoongi. "I see." Jungkook stopped believing Yoongi about a couple months ago, he would always disappear for a couple of hours then comeback like nothing. "Come back soon, we have a meeting." Jungkook walked back inside.

Jungkook walked into the empty house, no talking, no laughing, nothing but empty halls and soft steps. The words Taehyung said to him carved a deep scar, as much as Jungkook knew he was a bad man he never wanted Taehyung to think of him that way. He wanted Taehyung to think of him as a normal person, Jungkook could give him anything he wanted but he knew Taehyung never cared about riches, he just wanted someone to love him for the rest of his life. Jungkook knew that was impossible when he knew he probably wouldn't live past fifty.

Namjoon looked at Jin. "What's happening with you?" Jin looked over at him. "You seem to want a picture." Namjoon looked away, "I don't know if you're serious about the coffee." Jin smiled, "I would like to you for some coffee with you."

"Come help me with these flowers!" Nana Jeon called. Namjoon quickly walked off leaving Jin standing there, it was odd to him. He wondered if Namjoon wanted coffee as to become friends, or a date.

Yoongi parked his car and quickly ran to Hoseok's house. He hasn't visit Hoseok in such a long time, their schedules always seemed packed but Yoongi has tried to make time.

Yoongi knocked on the door. "Hobi?!" Yoongi kept knocking quickly. "Honey?" Yoongi looked into a window, the house was empty. "He's probably in the kitchen." Yoongi walked around the house and knocked on the back door, "Sunshine? It's Yoongi!" He knocked but no answer. As he walked to the back he called Hoseok's phone. "Come on." Yoongi whispered to himself.

No answer.

Yoongi was getting worried, Hoseok's things where still out here. There is no way he wouldn't have left without them.

"Everything okay?" Yoongi turned to see a older man there. "Oh! I'm here to see Hoseok." Yoongi called again.

"Taehyung is gone too." Yoongi's heart dropped, "What?"

"Kim Taehyung? Yesterday night I came home with my wife when someone took him away, they took someone else too. I tried to follow them but they were to fast."

Yoongi's heart beat quickly. "What- What person did you see? What person was taken?"

"He had the same color hair as Hoseok- he tried to stop them from taking Taehyung, I tried to run to him but I'm just an old man. They took him with Taehyung, it was a woman and a man, they had a red rose logo on the side of the car, attached to the side." Yoongi felt as if he was going to pass out.

"I hope those boys are okay." The man removed his hat.

"I have to go." Yoongi bowed, quickly leaving The Farms

"These flowers turned out amazing, it brings color to the house." Nana Jeon took off her gloves, giving them to Namjoon. Namjoon just stood there, "Son, what's wrong?" Nana Jeon looked at the man. "Nothing, I am just tired." Namjoon gave the woman a warm smile.

"Come here." She grabbed Namjoons arm. "Is this about Jin?" She asked, Namjoon nodded. "I think I'm a little too much, I'm afraid he thinks I'm annoying." Nana Jeon chuckled. "Namjoon, you are not annoying."

"I think there is something more then that?" They both looked towards Jin's direction, he was talking to a maid who had hurt her wrist. "Do you like that boy?" She asked Namjoon. Namjoon looked away, "I think he is just very handsome." Nana Jeon smiled, "I'll keep this secret between us. Don't worry my dear, I think Jin might just be the perfect one for you."

"Now let's go see my grandson, he's been in his office too long."

Jungkook was working on some paper work. The drug lords seemed to enjoy their products and scheduled another meeting with Jungkook.

"You're still here?" Nana Jeon said walking in with Jin and Namjoon.

"Sorry Nana, I needed to work on something- "
Jungkook was interrupted when the door slammed open.

"They took him! They took him!"

Yoongi came in with a gun pointed at Jungkook. Everyone panicked, "Put that down!" Nana Jeon called out to Yoongi.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Jungkook yelled walking up to Yoongi, his eyes were red with tears his expression was filled with sadness and anger.

"They look Hoseok! They took him!" Yoongi fell to the ground, dropping the gun next to him. Everyone was familiar with that name. "What are you talking about?!" Jungkook kneeled down in front of him.

"The underdogs took him!" Yoongi looked into Jungkook's eyes. "They took my lover!" Everyone's eyes widen, Namjoon felt his soul leave his body hearing that Hoseok was taken.

"They took Taehyung too!" Jungkook's heart dropped, "How?! Who told you this!" Jungkook shook Yoongi. "Someone at The Farms, we need to save them! Please boss! I can't let Hoseok die there!"

They all looked at the way Yoongi shook, he was in despair. "How do you know it was underdogs?!" Jungkook asked.

"The man said they had their logos! Red Rose is Francisco's fucking logo!" Yoongi yelled. Jungkook's blood boiled, he knew this would happen. They came for Taehyung the first time but knew he was under Jungkook's eyes, so they caught him in a vulnerable state. "We can't let them know that we know all of this, we won't tell The Clan because they'll make it into a mess. Call up men, I'm coming for Francisco."