36

Taehyung woke up feeling a bright light shine on his eyes.

"Taehyung?"

Taehyung froze, he looked up and Jin stood in front of him. "J-Jin?"

"Taehyung!" Jin hugged the young man. "I thought you were gone." He said, "We all thought we had lost you."

"What am I doing here?" Taehyung asked. "We took your tracking device off, and made sure to take care of your injuries." Jin smiled.

Taehyung nodded. "If you need anything I'll be one my way." Jin was on his way out when Taehyung called him.

"Wait-" Taehyung paused, "What about Jungkook?" Jin just stood for a second. "I think- it's best you just recover."

Jungkook has been thinking about V all day. He didn't understand why it was bothering him that he and Taehyung had the same eyes. "Anyone can have that eyes shape." Jungkook said to himself trying to convince himself this was just a coincidence.

"Dear?" Min Seo walked into Jungkook's office.

"Yes?" Jungkook sat up.

"I think it's been a while since we've had a gathering here." Min Seo was told about the plan, she was told to convince Jungkook into having a gather at his house. Having people in the house can lead to them not figuring out who killed him.

"I don't think we can, I have business to take care of today." Jungkook said looking at the woman.

Min Seo sighed softly, this was harder then she thought. "That's...fine." She got up quietly and left the room.

Jungkook watched her leave. Who would've thought this was what marriage was, as much as Jungkook tried to be there he couldn't. He didn't love the woman the way she hoped so and it made him feel guilty. It's been a while since they two shared an intimate moment together and he felt as if she was in her own world most of time. He knew one day she would carry his children but deep down he hoped that wouldn't happen.

He got up from his chair and walked to Jin's room. "Hey-" he wasn't in here. Jungkook frowned and closed the door seeing Jimin walk down the hall. "Have you see Jin?"

"He went home last night, sir." Jimin bowed.

"Thanks." Jungkook walked away.

"Jimin!" Sehun ran up to the him. "Sehun?" Jimin look at the other. "What's wrong?" Sehun asked, "I haven't seen you all day."

Jimin walked ahead, "I'm glad we are even, I haven't seen you at all either. Are you sure you're my boyfriend? When I want us to be alone the rest are with us." Jimin said.

"I don't mind them but we don't have much alone time." Sehun grabbed Jimin's hand. "I'm sorry, I always thought you would be okay with it." Jimin looked away but Sehun made the other face him. "I want to be with...you." Jimin said softly.

Sehun pulled Jimin into a soft kiss. Jimin closed his eyes and leaned into the kiss. "How about we have dinner?" Sehun asked.

"Fine." Jimin smiled.

Jungkook drove to Jin's house. He got out of the car and hesitated to knock for a second, but he eventually did.