61

"Ken?"

Jungkook walked up to the man.

"Miss me?" The man smiled, shaking Jungkook's hand.

"What the hell? Weren't you in prison?"

"I was let go a couple days ago, I thought I'd come see you." Ken smiled.

"How did you know I was here?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm staving!" Ken clapped his hands together, he placed his arm around Jungkook. "Take me to your home...like old time."

Jungkook pushed him away, "Whatever." He chuckled as the men walked away from the burning corpse.

"Hey, thanks for coming in one a short notice." Taehyung looked at Jin. "I started feeling pain."

Jin smiled at Taehyung, "Don't worry, I'll always rush for help if you need anything. The children are okay, just try to rest."

Both men sat on the bed. Taehyung looked over at Jin and placed his hand on his shoulder. "Are you okay?" He asked.

Jin looked over at him, "I'll be okay." He smiled.

"Jin, you know that you both care very much about each other. You both know this can't be over, this was all fast for both of you-"

"Why would he go to her." Jin interrupted Taehyung.

"Why can't he just trust me for something so simple!" Jin began to cry, covering his face. "I'm such a failure! I lose everything I try so hard to take care of! I didn't ask for this at all!" He shouted with tears running down his face.

"Jin." Taehyung pulled Jin into a hug. The older man cried on his shoulder, "It hurts so much, Taehyung. I love him so much...I love him." He cried.

Taehyung held Jin close, letting the older man cry his heart out. "I know you do...I know." Taehyung whispered.

"Come on." Taehyung pulled away and wiped Jin's tears. "I'll make you some tea." Jin nodded wiping his eyes, as Taehyung stood him up and walked him down stairs.

Jin and Taehyung walked down stairs, when the front door slammed open.

"That's how- Jin!" Ken stood there with widen eyes.

Jin froze, "Ken." A tear ran down his face.

Taehyung's eyes darted at the man. "Ken..."

Ken's smile widen, he walked closer to Jin. "My sweet darling."

Jin felt chills run down his spine, those words.

"You're perfect, my sweet darling."

Jungkook looked between all of them, his eyes met with Taehyung's.

Jin was speechless.

"My dear." Ken walked up to Jin, he flinched when the other got close.

Ken pulled Jin into a hug, Jin just stood there.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung closer to him. Taehyung's eyes were cold. Jungkook looked back at the two.

Jin pushed Ken away, "I have to go." He walked past them all into the front door.

"Jin-" Taehyung tried to reach for Jin, but the man walked away fast.

"Come on, Jin." Ken rushed to him. "I'll take you home-

Jin closed his eyes, "You are the last person I wish to see."

"I changed." The change in Ken's tone scared Jin. "You can trust me, I'm not who I was before." He said.

Jin looked at him, his eyes pierced through Jin's soul. The eyes that took his heart and crushed it. He always got what he wanted, he always found a way.

/TW: assault/

"Please!" Jin tried to push Ken off of him.

"Why! Why would you talk to them?! Are you crazy?! You belong to me!" The man slapped Jin across the face, grabbing it tightly.

Jin cried and shouted, but he felt hopeless around him.

Ken grabbed Jin and threw him in the ground and kicked him on the stomach. "You fucking piece of shit!" Ken shouted hitting him over and over again.

Jin felt his body slowly give in, feeling his body scream in agony after every hit. He looked up and only caught the face of the man who promised him love.

Jin walked home and quickly rushed to the bathroom and fell in the floor. He curled his body close and cried, as blood dripped from his mouth.

"I'm sorry!" Jin screamed pulling in his hair, "I'm sorry!" He cried holding onto his stomach.

"Jin."

Jin froze, "Mr. Jeon?" He quickly sat up and wiped his eyes and nose.

"Jin open the door, please." Mr. Jeon said softly.

"I-I'm fine! I just-"

"Don't lie to me, Jin..."

Jin covered his mouth, as tears ran down harder. He reached for the lock and open the door. Mr. Jeon quickly kneeled to Jin and looked at him. "Who did this, Jin."

Jin shook his head, "I don't know." He cried.

Mr. Jeon pulled Jin closer. Jin held onto the older man. "I'm sorry." He whispered.

Mr. Jeon shook his head, "You are like my son...I will take care of you." He said, "You can trust me, I won't hurt you."

Jin just closed his eyes, "I don't want to bother you...I promise I'm okay."

Mr. Jeon looked around the room, quickly stood up and grabbed the first aid kit. "Here." He sat in front of Jin. "I'll teach you how to cover up wounds...okay?" He smiled.

Jin began to cry once more. Mr. Jeon wiped his tears away, "You'll be okay."

"I'll be okay." Jin said, turning away from his gaze.