37

Hoseok nearly crashed into a pole, getting out of the car. He rushed into a small family owned diner.

Hoseok stood there and looked at a woman standing there, she quietly pointed to a doorway. Hoseok rushed into the hall and walked into a back room.

"Kai."

A man turned around, "Hoseok!? What the hell happened to you?" Kai looked down at Hoseok covered with blood. "I need your help!"

They both quickly rushed outside and Kai stopped. Yoongi laid there his own blood beginning to paint the seats. "What the fuck!" Kai quickly ran back inside the house, moments later out again with a case.

"Hold on there." Hoseok said softly. "I'll just walk it off." Yoongi only took deep breaths. "Shut up!"

Yoongi looked at Hoseok, he smiled softly trying to touch the other man but feeling his body weaken. "Stop moving!" Hoseok looked at him. Yoongi closed his eyes feeling Kai take out the first bullet, then the other. "He's lost to much blood bring him into the back!"

Hoseok nodded grabbing Yoongi's body and carrying him into the back room where Kai grabbed a couple blood bags and connected them to Yoongi.

Kai ran a small clinic in the back of his restaurant. He help people with injuries that he knew would be in trouble if they went to an actual hospital. He often helped gang members and criminals.

"He'll be fine in a couple of hours." Kai said quietly.

Hoseok nodded.

He and Kai weren't really around the best terms but for Yoongi, Hoseok would do anything.

A couple hours past slowly. Hoseok was sitting next to Yoongi constantly feeling watched. His tracker was activated and he knew soon they would called him.

"Hoseok?"

Hoseok got up quickly, "Yoongi!" He softly sat the man up. "You saved me." Is all Yoongi said. "Don't talk, here." Hoseok gave him water.

Yoongi looked at Hoseok, "You look different."

Hoseok looked away. "We haven't seen each other for years."

"I know they took you." Yoongi said.

Hoseok didn't say anything, "No one took me." He walked back. "I became a different person, I'm not somebody that you use to know."

Yoongi looked away. "You can comeback."

Hoseok shook his head, "That'll be hard." He said, "I can't just leave...I am someone new, I'm stronger mentally and physically. Looking back I realized how much of a little bitch I was."

"Don't say that about yourself." Yoongi said in a cold voice. "What about Taehyung?"

Hoseok shrugged, "I have to look for him, he ran away and now they want his head." Hoseok scoffed.

Yoongi looked at Hoseok. He was different he didn't have any spark in his eyes. He had eye bags and his smile was barely there.

"Are you going to turn him in?"

Hoseok nodded, "I have to save myself before I save a dumb idiot that let love blind him." The switch.

Yoongi noticed how Hoseok's tone switched. This only reminded him on one person who he's met. Yoongi sat up and Hoseok looked at him. "What are you doing?"