40

Nana Jeon watched as tables were set. She made sure to ask everyone to use a face mask to avoid problems within the guests.

Everyone entered with their face masks even the maids. "Nana!" A young woman rushed into the old woman's arms. "Jisoo!" Nana Jeon hugged her the woman. "I've missed you!" Jisoo held Nana Jeon's hands.

Jungkook walked up to the two women. "Cousin!" Jisoo hugged Jungkook. "Jisoo?" Jungkook smiled hugging her back. "It has been a while."

She smiled, "It really has, I heard you're having a baby!?" She asked. "Oh...yes." Jungkook chuckled nervously. "I will look for them." She walked away looking for Min Seo.

"Boss." Yoongi walked up to Jungkook. "What is it?" Jungkook looked at him.

"May i be excused for a bit?" He asked.

"Fine. Come back as soon as you're done." Yoongi bowed walking away quickly.

"Jeon!" Jungkook turned to face Pablo. "Come let's talk." The man pulled Jungkook into a table with others.

Yoongi drove down the lonely roads on his way to The Farm's. He felt it in his heart that he can't last another day without seeing Hoseok. He drove slowly down the roads, soon coming to view with Hoseok's house. He paused when he saw the man outside his house watering his flowers just like before.

He parked his car and began to walk up to the man when he paused. A young girl ran from outside his house and Hoseok held her up. "Pa, dinners ready." She said with a smile.

A woman walked out of the house. "Come on, dinner will get cold!" Hoseok put the small girl down, "I'll be right there, let me just turn down the water."

Hoseok walked to the faucet and turned it.

"Hoseok."

Hoseok looked up, "Y-Yoongi?" Hoseok looked at Yoongi looked handsome under then moonlight. "What are you doing here?" Hoseok walked out the fence up to Yoongi.

"You moved on." Yoongi felt his heart drop right after those words came from his mouth.

"Yoongi...I never-" Hoseok tried to explain himself.

"Don't waste your time please." Yoongi said, "I looked for you for years I've only wanted to see you again. You don't know how much it hurt to finally see you and for you to move on hurts more than it should. I'm happy for you." Yoongi began to walk away but Hoseok rushed up to him.

"Yoongi wait!" Hoseok held the man back. "Hoseok." Yoongi looked ahead, "please let go." Hoseok shook his head turning the man around to face him. "I would never replace you!" Hoseok shouted.

"I would never replace the love of my life." The two stared at each other. "Lisa is a friend of mine staying at my house, she is a widow." Hoseok said, "I don't care about anyone but you, I waited for you too." Hoseok held Yoongi's hands.

"Since the say we met, the day your eyes met mine...I've always known deep in heart how important you would become, how much I knew my heart wanted to be yours. Even after years the day my eyes met yours again, the memories rushed in and I realized how much love I held for you and only you."

Yoongi looked at Hoseok. "I love you, Hoseok." Yoongi pulled the man into a kiss. Hoseok's eyes widen then closed slowly feelings his body lean onto the mans. Yoongi held the man close as they kissed. It was a feeling they both waited for, no matter how long they came apart they would always come back to each other.

Lisa and her daughter watched out the window, "Are they in love?" Zoey asked her mother. "Of course they are." Lisa smiled, "You love who you love, it comes in unexpected situations and unexpected people." She said. Zoey looked at the two men, "I hope they are happy mom." Lisa smiled at her daughter and pulled her into a hug. "I just happy I have you with me." Zoey giggled. "I love you mommy." She held her mother close.