79. Very

18+

-several minutes of crying later-

Jungkook kissed taehyung passionately in the car both were lost in their own world. The car was big enough for jungkook to pull taehyung on his lap.

"Fuck" taehyung hissed "you ok?" Taehyung nodded "my leg got stuck" jungkook helped him and pulled their faces together again. Jungkooks tounge went inside taehyungs mouth exploring every inch of it.

Taehyung maoned into the kiss the senstaion of want and lust filled the car. Jungkooks hands went from his waist down to his butt squeaking it hard. Taehyung whimpered at the touch. But then got distracted by jungkooks lips on his neck. Jungkook began to suck on taehyungs soft neck leaving love marks all over like there was no tommorow.

Taehyung had his hands all over jungkooks hairs messing it up. He pulled some of it making jungkook groan and suck harder.

Jungkook began to pull on taehyungs shirt for it to be removed. He noticed and removed his shirt taehyung pulled off jungkooks too. Jungkook kissed down taehyungs chest sucking on his nipples.

Taehyung maoned loud "kook!" He pulled more of jungkooks hair. Jungkook kept sucking on them and leaving kisses down his chest.

The rooming became uncomfortable for them to they went to the back were there was more space. Jungkook began to take taehyung pants off leaving him with his underwear Kissing him again. Taehyung had his hands all over jungkook his chest, shoulders, hair, and lips.

Taehyung couldnt take it his wanted this for so long just to feel jungkook drove him crazy. Taehyung pulled away from the kiss and tugged on jungkooks belt removing it "impatient" jungkook teased as taehyung pouted jungkook laughed and removed his pants. Taehyungs eyes grew its been a while and he is still shocked at jungkooks member.

They kissed again and jungkook pulled taehyung on his lap. He began to thrust upwards rubbing his member with taehyungs. "Ah~" taehyung put his head on jungkooks shoulder as they grinded against eachother. Jungkooks head fell back he wanted taehyung so bad.

Taehyung wouldnt take it anymore he sat on the bottom and began to tug on jungkook boxers. Jungkook helped him remove them and Taehyung began to pump jungkooks member his head fell back as taehyung pumped it harder. It took him by surprised when taehyung started to lip him up all his pre cum taehyung licked up "fu-ck tae!" Jungkook grabed taehyungs hair as taehyung kept licking him off. He then put his whole mouth and jungkook gasped taehyung sucked on it hard it made jungkook crazy he pulled harder on taehyungs hair making taehyung hum sending vibrations all over jungkooks body.

The more taehyung sucked the more closer jungkook got he began to thrust upwards hitting the back of taehyungs throat "fuck taehyung right there" jungkook breathed out as taehyung did as he was told "fuck im close" taehyung sucked harder wanting to make jungkook feel good. With one more trust jungkook brusted inside taehyungs mouth which he happily swallowed some dripping from his mouth. Jungkook pulled him up and both kissed again jungkook didnt care he wanted taehyung.

Jungkook ripped off taehyungs undewear and pumped him too taehyung rested his head on jungkooks shoulder "fuck kookie~" taehyung maoned as jungkook pumped him harder "you like that huh?" Taehyung nodded quickly. Taehyung laided on the car seat and jungkook went on top of him "open your mouth" taehyung did as he was told and began to suck on jungkooks fingers coating them with his spit.

Once they were coated enough jungkook pulled them out "are you ready" taehyung nodded as jungkook kissed him lining his fingers on his hole. He started with one finger moving it up and down slowly "fuck jung-jungkook~" taehyung breathed hard. Jungkook slid another finger in scissoring him stretching taehyung out a bit.

Taehyungs eyes rolled to the back of his head saliva dripping from the corner of his mouth as jungkook kissed him more. One last finger and taehyung was a moaning mess. His hair was everywhere his lips were swollen from all the kissing his neck filled with love marks cuming all over himself but they weren't done.

Jungkook flipped taehyung into his stomach "tell me and ill stop" taehyung nodded as he felt his member line up to his hole. One push and jungkook slid into taehyung causing him to scream in pleasure "ah fuc-mhm" taehyung gripped into the seat as jungkook slowly began to thrust slowly driving both insane "fuck tae your still tight" jungkook groaned slapping taehyungs butt.

Jungkook thrusted a bit harder now and taehyungs hair bounced with him Jungkook laughed a bit "wh-why are you laughing-" taehyung said breathing hard "because you so innocent yet your not" taehyung rolled his eyes "oh shut up-ah!" Jungkook thrusted harder this time to shut taehyung up. Jungkook grabbed some of taehyung brown hair and thrusted harder and deeper taehyung screamed really loud and thanking the gods that they were in feilds the car was moving as well anyone would think there was an earthquake.

"scream tae i wanna hear you" jungkook thrusted deep hitting taehyungs sweet stop "kookie right there keep going faster!" Jungkook nodded as sweat dripped from his hair. The Windows fogged up at the hotness of the car.

"AHH SHIT!" taehyung gripped harder into the car turing his knuckles white and his face red. Jungkook smirked he loved to see taehyung like this.

Jungkook then flipped taehyung again to face him thrusting onto him. They locked eyes and pulled eachother into a heated and messy kiss. Taehyung grabbed himself onto jungkooks shoulders as jungkook sat up jungkook was still in taehyung so taehyung groaned as he slid down on jungkook.

Jungkook grabed onto taehyungs hips as taehyung bounced on jungkook riding him. Jungkook trusted upwards as taehyung rode him sending him to cloud 9 they both moaned and skin clapped togther both sweating on eachother Taehyung then started to suck on jungkooks jaw leaving marks for himself as well and started to suck the his ear because jungkook loved when taehyung would suck on his ear.

"Im ganna cum!" Jungkook said as he thrusted "m-me too" Taehyung maoned out "wait-w-we cant" jungkook stopped "why?" Taehyung was still in jungkook sat there looking at him "because you'll get pregnant again" taehyung realized that he could get pregnant "mm..you wanna take his home" jungkook smiled.

"AH FUCK ME!" taehyung screamed at the top of his lungs as jungkook trusted him deeper onto the soft bed "god~ damit taehyung!" Jungkook was sweating so much but he loved every second of it. "Fuck right there kookie fuck me right there!!" Jungkook coukdnt take it anymore he was going to bust any minute "ima cum!" Taehyung said as his hands gripped the bed tighter "hold on i am too" moans filled the whole room like loud speakers.

With one big and deep trusted they both came. Jungkook in the condom and Taehyung on the bed "ah~" jungkook pulled out and threw the condom away. And went to clean up taehyung they both laided on eachothers arms looking at taehyungs huge ring

"im going to marry jeon jungkook and i couldnt wish for anything more" taehyung laughed

"and kim taehyung is going to be mine forever name a better love story" they both laughed "do you think we should tell the rest?" jungkook yawned "mm maybe tomorrow lets sleep ok" taehyung nodded as they both fell asleep in eachothers arms.

"I-"

the clan stood outside with a 'congratulations' cake and party hats "i...i think w-we should go" dean said as they all walked slowly down stairs in shock. Jimin namjoon and yoongis eyes were wide as they were in the next room with the twins. "W-we shouldnt take them to their room" yoongi said as the twins giggled playing with their toys.