68

Jin's eyes widen, "Propose?!"

Jungkook nodded, quickly sitting down. "Is it too soon?" Jin shook his head, "Of course not! Who are you going to work it out?"

Jungkook sat there for a second thinking, "I haven't thought about it until now. I thought it could be a good thing if we got married. My family members always got married before kids, and I think I should follow that. Jin, now that I have Taehyung back in my arms I can't bare to lose him again." Jungkook grabbed his phone, "I have a few ideas in the ring I'd like to give him."

Jin looked over at the others phone, "These are beautiful."

"Do you think...he'd want to get married to me? As much as I want him to stay with me...I don't want to risk his life anymore." Jungkook sighed, "I'm going to be a father soon and I'm still a bit concerned about him being a man."

"I understand too, I've never seen something like this. I never thought male pregnancy could be a thing. This is very complicated and a very sensitive thing to everyone. I'm trying my hardest to find people worthy enough to go along with his process." Jin grabbed a file from his desk, "I have a close group of scientists-"

"Taehyung isn't an experiment." Jungkook stood up.

"Jungkook, I know them very well and they are all willing to help me. I don't know anything about this because it's never existed before." Jin watched the other sit back down, "Taehyung can run many risks and this group wants to help him. I also won't tell Taehyung much because I don't want him to worry. I hope you can help him feel more comfortable."

Jungkook rubbed his temple, "That night it happened I didn't expect to be in this place now. I thought Taehyung was just sick, I should've taken more care of him."

Jin cupped just hands together, "We should think about how you will propose to him first." He smiled.

Taehyung sat in his bedroom, Jimin right next to him. "Are you feeling better now?" Yoongi handed the other a glass of water.

"I've just been feeling pain." Taehyung rubbed his stomach, "Where did Jungkook go?" He asked.

"He went to see Jin. He told us he'd be back in an hour or so, don't worry." Jimin said. Taehyung nodded looking down at the glass of water. "We had a little argument before he dropped me off. We cleared it up but I still feel a little hurt."

"What do you mean?" Yoongi sat next to Taehyung.

"Well, I'll just say this. When we got there and he started to speak to that woman I felt a little strange. She would touch his arm and smile at him. It felt as if they were shopping for themselves." Taehyung kept his head down, "I got so angry at that and I also felt like I didn't have an opinion on what I really wanted."

Jimin looked at Yoongi with a small smile, "I think you were jealous?" He chuckled.

"Jealous? Of course not! I'm not that type of person, I just didn't like the way she...was next to him." Yoongi patted Taehyung's shoulder, "That's jealousy." He laughed, "You were jealous of someone else next to him. I think that just means you like him."

Taehyung felt his face warm up as the others teased him.

Namjoon got out of the car, holding onto his nose. "Are you alright here?" Ken looked over at Namjoon. "Just— go." Namjoon scoffed, "His house is right along this street." Ken sighed, "Alright, good luck." He smiled, driving off.

Jin drove back home in silence. He was drained from working all day, but the payoff is perfect. He loved helping people who are too afraid to get help somewhere else. He was excited about Jungkook's proposal, he's never seen the other man so happy about finally sharing his life with someone else.

He drove up to his house and paused for a second, seeing a dark shadow walking by his windows. Jin opened the glove compartment, pulling out a loaded gun. "I'm too tired for this shit." Jin whispered, putting his car in park. Getting off his car, he walked closer to the person in front of his house.

"Who are you?!" Jin shouted, pointing his gun at the intruder. The other turned around and froze, "Jin! It's me!" Namjoon put his arms up.

"Namjoon?" Jin placed his gun down, "What the hell are you doing here?" He walked closer to the other and noticed his face bruised and bloodied. "What happened to you?!" Jin quickly grabbed a handkerchief from his coat, placing it on Namjoon's nose.

"Why do you do these things to yourself?" Jin whispered, feeling Namjoon touch his hand. "I came to see you. I can't live another day knowing you aren't in my arms."

"Why were you with that woman then? You seemed to move on quickly." Jin said, looking away. " I know you've been to her house. She told me herself that you seemed to become fond of her again."

"Is this why you broke up with me?" Namjoon looked at Jin. Jin pushed the other away softly, "You don't understand other's feelings."

"I know that I am still in love with you." Namjoon whispered.

"Namjoon." Jin said in a cold tone, "Why do you do these things to me? I'm a human being too. I couldn't help but feel betrayed knowing you were with another woman."

"You are the only person in this world who I've kept my eyes on. I know I've made mistakes, and I regret not telling you anything. I've never felt this way for a man before, that's why I feel such a strong feeling for you." Namjoon grabbed Jin's hand, caressing it softly.

"Namjoon, I feel the same way." Jin cupped the other man's face. "You are my whole world now, and I just can't stop loving you. My heart is trying to heal but seeing you with someone else pains me. I crumble at the thought of you never coming back." Jin pulled Namjoon into a hug, "I love you."

Namjoon held Jin tightly, "I love you so much, I'm so sorry." He began to cry. "Please forgive me." Jin nodded, "Don't let me go."

"Marry me." Namjoon whispered into his ear. Jin paused, pulling away from the other, "What?"

Namjoon kissed Jin's hand, "Let's get married."