sunflowers and rings pt 1 🌻💍

~5 years later~

"Be safe okay?" Taehyung stood at the front door with Mi sun and her boyfriend.

"Don't worry papa, I'll call you" Taehyung smiled kissing Mi sun on the head and looking at her boyfriend "Take care of her." he nodded and bowed "I'll bring her home before nine" they waved as they both walked off hand in hand.

Jungkook drove up to the home quietly, when he saw his daughter with..

"That kid again!" He quickly got out of his car and ran up the gate yeontan their puppy running behind him

"Hey!"

They all turned, Mi sun covered her face in disappointment and Taehyung sighed walking out the house "You!" Jungkook now stood infront of the two "Hello father" Jungkook looked at Mi sun "My baby! Where is this kid taking you now?!" Jungkook hugged his daughter tightly..

"They're going to the movies kook.." Jungkook turned quickly "Tae Tae my other baby" Jungkook hugged his husband "Don't let her go!" Jungkook cupped Taehyung's cheeks "she's going to be ok kook" Jungkook and Taehyung kept their eye contact.

"The twins are at Jins house" Taehyung winked and fixed Jungkook tie. Jungkook smiled "you~" Jungkook got closer to Taehyung "OKAY! We're leaving!" Mi sun yelled "Yeah! Yeah!" Jungkook waved his hand and picked Taehyung up and took him inside the home.

"So~ What's on your mind?" Taehyung winked at Jungkook "Hm~"

"Hurry!" Jungkook yelled as he ran up the hill, "Jungkook! I might have come back to life but I didn't come with super speed " taehyung tried his best to catch up "what are we doing here again" jungkook waited for taehyung and held his hand "well I was thinking.." they both walked up to the sunflower fields enjoying the breeze "we should go back to the clan and everyone eles" taehyung looked at jungkook "but your always up there kook" jungkook nodded "but I want all of us to go stay their for a bit" taehyung looked at jungkook in a maybe look "I'll add more guards" taehyung thought for a bit, since they married they decided to stay at the farms to be in a safe ground for the kids, ya they would visit and taehyung loved spending time with everyone but he wants to be safe and he knows jungkook would keep them safe but he's recently been getting to powerful and cold again and taehyung sometimes scared of that.

"Also I moved my office to the another location so there will be no more showing up unexpectedly" jungkook grabbed taehyungs hands close to his chest "please dear, I want all of us to spend a bit over there my nana wants to see you too" taehyung planted a kiss of jungkooks nose "alright then" jungkook smiled widely and picked taehyung up spinning him around "I love you baby" taehyung giggled "love you too kookie"

For the rest of the night they sat there enjoying their night in each others arms.

"Joon ji?" Jin walked up to the little girl "yes?" Jin smiled at the small girl looking just like her mother "did you wake you twin up?" Joon ji shook her head "he won't wake up, and woo and tae are trying too"

Jin sighed and grabbed  the small girl "go watch some tv I'll wake him up" Joon ji nodded as she made her way to the living room.

Jin walked down the hall all littered by many photos that his taken for the past 5 years. He made it to the room, Jung woo and Tae Jae were stood there talking to each other in a different language "what are we speaking today boys?" Jin walked in, the twin instantly giggling at their uncle "French" they said at the same time as they ran out the room "how is that even possible?" Jin has seen them grow up their were incredible! They were just 5 and knew things that not even Jin knew, they knew all types of languages and facts, namjoon and the two would talk and talk for hours as namjoon was smart himself.