sunflowers and rings pt 2 🌻💍

~13 years later~

"Go closer come on" Jin scooted his hand "dad~we're ganna be late if we don't get going" joon ji said rolling her eyes "wait! Just one more picture-"

"Come on Jin the kids have gotten enough" Taehyung walked up to him "fine let's get going then" the twins walked up to Taehyung "ready boys?" Taehyung smiled at his babies now 18 "papa I've been ready" Jung woo smiled "where's father?" Tae Jae asked looking at his watch or "a mathafucking Rolex" like his uncle Yoongi would say "his on his way you guys should get to the car" they both nodded taking joon ji to the car "wait." Joon ji stopped "were's min min?"

Jung woo and Tae Jae looked at each other they both walked towards the black shine van, they slid open the door to find min min sleeping peacefully "here" Jung woo said "we should get going though we're late" Tae Jae said getting on "who are we uncle chim" they all laughed "hey I'm working on it!" Jimin popped out of no where "AH!" they all said jimin just laughed " let's just get going."

"Kook everyone's leaving" Taehyung walked in jungkooks office "oh right" Jungkook got up. Taehyung stood infornt of him "what's wrong kookie" Taehyung brushed some of Jungkook hair out of the way "nothing..it's just their really graduating, going off to college and behaving their life it only feels like 18 years ago we held them for the first time" Taehyung hugged Jungkook

"oh kookie it always hurts to see them grow into men but, then they'll give us grand babies" Jungkook lightly chuckled "now let's go be with them and watch them graduate" Jungkook nodded as Taehyung pushed him out the door. "Do you think my nana would be proud?" Jungkook said walking out already guards escorting them out to the cars

"yes, she's seen them grow as well I bet she's celebrating right now with everyone else"

Nana jeon has passed away about 2 years ago in her sleep of natural causes, but she's left nothing but amazing memories making everyone's heart warm, everyone was really in a deep hurt when she passed that the clan promised to keep the house clean in her honor as well as have her portrait hung like taehyungs

They all got into cars and drove off to the school.

The twins min min and joon ji were all talking about what they wanted to do after high school, the twins wanted to stay and work along their father, min min was going to be a producer, and joon ji a doctor.  They all wanted to be something in life something that not a lot of people would suspect coming from them. Kids of the most wanted.

"I wish mi sun was here" Taehyung sighed mi sun was abroad studying for medicine programs in Australia "she said she'll come visit next week" Jungkook looked at Taehyung. "Your still gorgeous" Jungkook said engulfing Taehyung into a kiss.

The clan was in another van they all didn't talk all quite why? Because g dragons other "future wife" was in the car with them she was the devil herself, this wasn't the one they met at Taehyung and jungkooks wedding they broke it off a while ago which sucked because the clan really liked her.

This was hell, she complained about everything it was annoying, the clan wanted to cry and murder her every time she came over.

"Ji yong" the clan wanted to throw up, they hate saying g dragons real name mostly because of reasons they wish not to remember. "Do we have to go?" She complained and g dragon just smiled "almost baby I promise" she rolled her eyes and sat there.

Namjoon and Jin drove there since namjoon wanted it to be a joy ride "smooth" Jin said complimenting namjoon driving "aww thank you" namjoon rolled his eyes playfully "oh my god I can't believe my baby is graduating she grew up so fast" Jin could almost cry "her mother must be just as proud" Jin smiled "I know she is, but for now we must be their for her" namjoon held jins hand as they drove off.