42

Yoongi looked at the group. "Where the fuck is he?!"

"I have no idea but this is bad! We need to split up quickly." Jin said, "Namjoon we need to go back home." Namjoon nodded.

"Jimin you need to call for backup who know what will happen to Jungkook if we lose him."

Jimin quickly ran and grabbed his phone. "This is Park, we need back up it's a code nine thirty one!"

They all rushed back into their cars and followed Namjoon home. Jin covered his face in frustration, "Why did he do this..." Jin whispered.

Namjoon and the rest of the group got to the home and quickly rushed into the party. "Everyone needs to leave now!" Yoongi looked down at his phone and began to call other people. "Namjoon call the other guards and tell them to make sure everyone is evacuated, boss is gone but we don't know if it's safe for everyone else."

Jimin rushed to the group of people. "Ladies and gentlemen I'm sorry to interrupt this gathering but Mr.Jeon at this very moment has gone missing."

People looked around and began to stand up. "Please leave the area immediately." Jimin began to guide people out to the other guards.

"What is going on here?" Nana Jeon walked up to Jimin. "Where is Jungkook?"

"We don't know where he is, he ran off and now we can't locate him anymore."

Nana Jeon covered her mouth and quickly turned back and walked up stairs. "Nana where are you going?" Jimin called out. "I will be back." She responded. Nana Jeon walked into her office and grabbed her phone.

For a moment she felt her heart sink.

"Hello?"

"I need you."

Everyone began to leave but Pablo and his wife, who walked up to Yoongi. "I will help you, let me bring in my men." Pablo explained.

"Alright, sir." Yoongi bowed.

Min Seo walked up to a Jin. "I'm very worried." Min Seo said. "It'll be okay, let's get you to your room." Jin smiled walking the woman into the house.

Yoongi tightly gripped onto the steering wheel, the amount of pressure he felt at this very moment was a feeling he hasn't felt in years. He was second in command after Jungkook, which meant when Jungkook was gone away or busy Yoongi was in charge.

Yoongi called both Namjoon and Jimin. "Alright, Namjoon takes the main city and Jimin take the country side do not let your guards down. This is very serious if we lose boss it's over for all of us."

Yoongi hung up, he looked from his mirrors as the cars began to signal different directions, yet were all interrupted by a different group of cars ahead. "What the fuck?!" Yoongi shouted getting out of his car.

Namjoon and Jimin walked out of their cars and walked up to Yoongi, their weapons ready.

"What's the deal!" Yoongi shouted as people began to exit the car.

Yoongi dropped his gun when he finally got a chance to look the others. "It's- them." Jimin suddenly said his eyes full of disbelief.

"Hello, everyone." One of them smiled at the group.

Yoongi couldn't believe his eyes, the Jeon Twin's stood right in front of them. They were Leesuns eldest twins. Before Jungkook it was them, they rebelled against their family and became their own group. It was impossible to win against the cold powerful assassins they both were very skilled.