57

"W-what?" Taehyung sat up, "C-cancer?"

Jungkook held Taehyung's hand, "No! I mean, we can figure this out! I just-" Jungkook looked around.

Taehyung felt his heart drop, he quickly looked around and remembered. He remembered someone who could help him.

"Taehyung, what is this?" Jungkook held Taehyung close as they stood in front of the woods. "Don't worry." Taehyung said calmly as he took the man into the woods.

Jungkook looked at him as they walked, he was worried severely. This was real life, pregnancy in a man was impossible. He worried also in the fact that Taehyung might have cancer but he still wondered where Taehyung led him.

They finally reached a small home, Taehyung looked back at Jungkook and hesitated for a second before knocking on the door.

The door opened almost immediately. Fiona stood there with a blue dress, her hair braided like always.

"Taehyung!" Fiona pulled the man into a hug, "I have been waiting for you!" Taehyung smiled, feeling comfort in the woman's aura.

They pulled away and Fiona looked back, meeting the eyes of a Jeon. Jungkook bowed, "Hello."

Fiona took a look at Jungkook and then at Taehyung. "I'm glad to see you both together once again." Jungkook looked at her in confusion.

"Come in." She let the men into her home. Jungkook looked around and found the home strange, statues and saints, things associated with black and white magic. He felt as if the eyes of the old woman said more then the energy in her home.

"I'll be right back." Taehyung told the woman as he walked away, leaving her and Jungkook alone.

Jungkook sat down, waiting for Taehyung to come back.

"You have strong energy Mr. Jeon."

Jungkook's eyes met the woman's.

"Just like your fathers. I'm afraid of the energy you all hold within yourselves. Destructive and powerful...you'd be able to fight gods in the sky. "

"How do you know my father?" Jungkook kept his eyes on her.

"I've met with powerful people, asking for help. Yet- the day I met your father I knew almost immediately how much he could've done for himself. People meet and make mistakes, but when I had to meet you as a child, your eyes told me you'd be destined for something more then power." Fiona handed Jungkook warm tea. "You want to give yourself to Taehyung, but are you willing to sacrifice your power for it? Are you willing to kill for him?"

"I've done that many times." Jungkook answered.

"I see your future with him, how powerful you two will be. You are feared by many people yet Taehyung is something more." Fiona smiled.

"What do you mean by this?" Jungkook asked.

"Jeon Jungkook, your family will be most powerful. Your children will hold a power against people that you will not see until it is done. Taehyung is a soul people will fear because he has a special trait that many people would be afraid to even think about."

"What trait? What is this?" Jungkook stood up.

Fiona stood in front of him, "This man was given a gift, this gift which is beyond anyone's imagination. He grows weak because they grow stronger, he is holding your children in him at this moment."

Jungkook eyes grew, "Children..."

Fiona nodded, "Two."

Taehyung walked out of the hall. Jungkook turned to him.