63

The next day arose and Taehyung felt the morning sun hit his face. He looked around and smiled softly when he saw Jungkook by the window.

Jungkook was looking out the window, he watched everyone walked around the property as they began a new day.

"Good morning," Taehyung said.

Jungkook turned around and smiled, walking up to the other. "I waited for you." Jungkook placed a kiss on the man's head. "Get ready, we'll be going out." Jungkook placed another kiss on Taehyung's head and made his way out the door.

Taehyung dressed and looked at himself in the mirror, he remembers Jin telling him how the twins would grow at a faster pace. This scared Taehyung because he didn't think he would be ready. He placed his hands on his stomach and felt it softly, "I will try my best." He smiled. He never thought this could be real, how someone like him would end up in this position.

Taehyung walked down the stairs, he looked up and caught Jungkook's gaze.

Jungkook waited for Taehyung downstairs, looking at him with a soft smile. Their eyes locked on each other. Their eyes spoke louder than their words, remembering the times they spent together as kids.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung looked at the older boy.

"Yes?" Jungkook faced the other.

"What do you think life would be when we grow up?"

Jungkook looked away and smiled, "My father said life is full of mystery, we can only figure that out when we get older." Jungkook put his hand on Taehyung's shoulder. "I hope we're still friends..."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and smiled. "I hope so too!"

Their hearts beat faster, as they got closer to each other.

Jungkook extended out his hands.

Taehyung reached out of it.

"You look beautiful." Jungkook helped him down the stairs. Taehyung smiled shyly, "We should go." He said as they walked out the door.

Jungkook drove around the city, letting Taehyung take a look at the scenery. "It's a nice day," Taehyung said looking back at Jungkook.

"After the rain come the rainbow right?" Jungkook chuckled.

Taehyung looked back out the window, he looked at people walked by. Everyone single one of these people has a different fate, a different world, different choices. Taehyung began to feel sad. He realized his life would never be the same, he turned back to look at Jungkook. He knew he would be okay.

"Are you hungry?" Jungkook asked Taehyung.

"What do you have in mind?" Taehyung answered.

The two made their way up to the sunflowers fields. Taehyung looked at Jungkook. "Why are we here?" He asked.

"To have a picnic." Jungkook walked to the back of the car and pulled out a basket.

They laid a blanket and sat. "Just like old times?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung. "You know how to be romantic." Taehyung chuckled, looking out into the view.

"I want this day to be special." Jungkook reached out for Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung held the other's hand, "Every day is special when I'm with you."