Background Info

Maddie Salvatore is the youngest in the Salvatore family and is twins with Stefan. Her back story will be talked about during this story but I thought I would give some more Incite:)

Since their father always preferred Stefan, Maddie and Damon stuck together. The three children were inseparable and the boys always protected their sister no matter what. Then when a beautiful woman named Kathrine comes into their lives, she fools all of them and is eventually found out as a vampire. Maddie's father believed that she was one as well, due to how close the two girls were so he took them both to the church and set it afire. As far as Stefan and Damon know their baby sister died along with Kathrine in the fire. But due to Kathrine's quick thinking, she was able to have her witch friend put a spell on Maddie so that as long as the tomb remained closed, she would sleep not aging a day. The story picks up during season 5 as this is when Kai is introduced in my story. I know that he comes in season 6 in the show but for the purpose of my story it's season five, you'll understand why as you read! I might add some chapters about her past but I haven't decided yet. Anyways thank you all for taking the time to read this story and I hope you enjoy!