Memories ~13~

Elphaba's POV

I look around in our old dorm room and I walk in. I see Glinda's large rack of shoes, my small closet with my limited wardrobe, and two extremely different beds. I sit down on my bed as Glinda runs over to her shoes. "I forgot about these!" She exclaimed as she looked at the collection. I turned my head towards her and she was smiling and scanning over every pair. I looked under my bed and grabbed a few cases full of my belongings. I pulled one out and opened it. It had my old textbooks, an old pencil box, and one other thing. The rose hair-clip that Glinda gave me. I picked it up and inspected it. "Hey Glin," I said looking over at her. "Yeah?" She asked walking over towards me. "Look at this," I said while I held the hair clip out to her. "I remember this!" she exclaimed smiling. "It's from the night of the party!" She said cheerfully. We laughed and danced around the room like we did that first party. Moving our arms, turning, and all of the moves that Glinda helped me learn that night. I stopped a few moments later and pinned the rose in her hair. "Why Miss Glinda, look at you. You're beautiful!" I said remembering exactly what she said to me that night. I held up a mirror to her face and she looked at me. She smiled at me and then we hugged. "Hey I have a question," Glinda said while still in the hug. "What is it?" I replied while getting out of the hug and reaching down for the other briefcase. "Where did you go after you said 'I have to go' when I put this in your hair?" She said while pointing to the hair clip. "I went to check on Nessa and buy some new clothes," I said looking at her. "When I wore that white shirt, it was because of you," I giggled. "You looked good in it," She said blushing. I blushed back at her and she kissed me. I pulled away a few moments later and smiled. "Aw, you're cute when you blush," I said looking down at her. "I don't know what you mean," She said tossing her hair and kicking her leg up dramatically. I rolled my eyes playfully and giggled. "That's the Glinda I remember," I said hugging her from behind. We decided to take a few things and get the rest later. I hopped on my broom and waved to Dr. Dillamond as I soon was flying over Oz and the Emerald City.

Glinda's POV

Elphie showed me the rose hairpin that I had given her all those years ago. We danced like we did at the party and she returned it to me. I laughed and kissed her. We gathered up a couple things we wanted to bring home and soon, we were flying over everyone. We landed on the balcony and walked in. I hugged Elphie again and then got to putting away a few pairs of shoes I brought home. Elphie put a few books away that she brought home too. "I'm proud of you," Elphie said looking over at me. "For what?" I questioned looking at her. "For freeing Dr. Dillamond and a lot of other animals," she replied walking towards me. "Of course! After I thought you died, I wanted to fulfill your dreams in your honor," I said looking up at her. She smiled at that and then sat down on the bed. I sat next to her and we remembered our Shiz days. We talked about the party and Sorcery class. It was fun with only the both of us in it. We would sit next to each other and study together after class. We would sit in the forest near the school and sometimes eat lunch there. Fiyero would join in sometimes too. We giggled when Elphie brought up the time we pranked the teacher who took the place of Dr. Dillamond. He would barely talk to Elphie because I think he was afraid of getting a spell cast on him. But he'd talk to me a lot so we took that as an advantage. I distracted him and while he was paying attention to me, Elphie got up and took a couple of the things off of his desk. Then, we would repeat this a few times until she had enough to build a small animal-like statue. She would cast a small spell on it and made it hover above his head until he freaked out and left. He never figured out who did it. We also passed notes in the middle of that class because it was utterly boring. We giggled while remembering all of that and I sat next to Elphie on the bed. I rested my head on Elphie's shoulder and closed my eyes. She put her arm around me and I smiled. I could feel her lay her head on my head and I fell asleep.

The next morning, we woke up across my bed. I looked at Elphie and she smiled at me. We went and got breakfast then tried to go out to the Emerald City again. She went in my bubble and we walked along the road inside it because it was waterproof. Many people said hi and sorry  to Elphie. It made her smile and she made a lot of new friends that day. Then, we saw a silvery tint of the tin man. "Hello Biq," I said looking at him cautiously. "It's Boq!" He said while I rolled my eyes. "And I would like to ask if you'd like to go on a date with me. Since Fiyero's gone I want to say that I've liked you since the first day I saw you," He explained. I looked at Elphie and she had angry eyes and locked a death glare on him. "Oh Biq, I'm terribly sorry-" I started. "She already likes someone," Elphie jutted in. "W-who?" He asked wide-eyed. I looked at Elphie and then at Biq then back at Elphie. I grabbed her hand and stared at him. "I like Elphaba," I said slowly.

A/N: I might or might not have a chapter out tomorrow but if I don't, that means I'm at camp for a week. Okay sorry thanks bye.