Action ~18~

Elphaba's POV

I looked over at Glinda before going to bed. She wasn't asleep either, just closing her eyes. I put my hand on her waist and shifted closer to her. She looked at me and blushed a little which made me giggle. I smiled then closed my eyes. We shared our warmth. Soon I fell asleep. In the morning, I woke up at dawn waiting for Glinda to get up so we could discuss the plan one last time before we put it to action. I was really exited and I read my book for a while. A couple of hours later, Glin woke up. "Hey Glin," I said looking up from my book. "Good morning Dearest!" She chimed. I smiled and went back to my book. "Are you ready?" She asked getting out of bed. "Indeed," I replied getting up and changing into my normal black dress. Glinda changed into her bubble dress and I smiled. I loved that dress on her. It defined her hips and made her whole self look graceful. I held her hand as we both went downstairs and ate a quick breakfast and then got to discussing the plan one more time. What we would do is say that I was dead and that Boq and Madame Morrible would be able to come back. Then we would get Glinda to distract Boq while Madame Morrible would be alone. We would then call some of the guards to each take one of them down. After that, the people of Shiz would take them to a secure place where us humans don't know about. Then, even with Madame Morrible's power, they wouldn't be able to get out. "Perfect," Glinda exclaimed after we talked it through. "I guess I'm going to have to take that locking spell off of the dungeon," I sighed. "No, the dungeon guards should handle it," Glinda replied. "Okay," I agreed. We both went out and waited in Oz square. They were to bring them both in about a half a hour. I hid away from sight on my broom and we were ready. Soon, Madame Morrible and Boq came down the road. Boq immediately noticed Glinda and came running over to her. Glinda lead him away and Madame Morrible was just standing there. I made a signal by making a sound and six Oz guards came out of hiding. Madame Morrible screeched and they soon tackled her to the ground. They had hold of her arms so she couldn't cast anything. They took her away and a few moments later I saw Boq being dragged away too. Both of them were then taken by a few animals to the unknown place. Glinda watched them leave for a moment then came running. I ran to her as well and we both hugged. I kissed her and smiled. "We finally did it!" I said looking at her. She blushed and looked at me. "Elphie," She said. "Yeah?" I asked looking at her. "Do you want to go on a date with me?" I blushed a deep green.

Glinda's POV

I looked at Elphie worried. What if she didn't want to? What if she doesn't like me? What if this was all a ploy and this is just my dream sequence? "I'd love to!" She exclaimed. "Really?" I questioned. "Glin, yes," She said chuckling. "Of course," She continued. I screamed in joy and jumped into her arms. "Like an official one?" I asked. "Yeah! I'd love to Boo," She assured. "Okay cool!" I exclaimed practically jumping off the walls. "I love you!" I said throwing myself on her. "I love you too," She replied putting her arms around me. "How about tonight?" I asked. "Sure," She said while pulling away from the hug. "Okay!" I said excitedly. We both went back to the castle to get ready. I got in a fluffy light blue dress, similar to my bubble dress except that it was shorter. It had the same skirt like the one I wore to the Emerald City. I made reservations and sat down. I did my makeup and I was finally ready. I wondered how Elphie was doing. I left and waited upstairs. Soon, she came out and I blushed the color of a tomato. Elphie was wearing a purple dress, it was flowed with her body and made it look gorgeous. It went down a little past her knees, while she wore black tights and black high-heel boots. Her hair was gorgeous too. She had put it up into a beauty and the beast style, with a braided bun at the back of her head and the rest of her hair hanging down. Her hair ended mid-waist and I was all for it. She looked absolutely stunning. I looked up at her and she was blushing too. I was still a tomato though. "Y-you look beautiful," I complimented while I scanned her again. "You look beautiful," She echoed as I looked up to see her dark green face. "Are you ready?" I asked after a moment of udder silence. "Yeah," She said dreamily. I grabbed her hand and we walked out. We both hopped in my bubble and took off from the balcony. We set off to the fancy restaurant and our very first official date. AHHHHHHHHHH. All I could do on the ride there was staring at her. Her fiery brown eyes were reflecting the moonlight, her hair was shiny and sleek, and her dress was gorgeous. I put my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me. Then, she looked down at me and gave me a kiss on the head. I blushed a lot and looked up at her. I stood on my toes and kissed her for a moment before seeing the restaurant. We started ascending down and we landed a few minutes later. I went back to holding her hand and we hopped out of the bubble. I smiled and we both walked in together.