Vacations ~15~

Elphaba's POV

I hugged Glin and tried to think of ways to get rid of Madame Morrible and Boq. Glinda looked up at me and smiled. "I'm glad you're alright," She said holding my hands. I smiled back and she looked at me again. "Hey," She said slowly. "Hi," I replied. "I was thinking maybe we could go on vacation in the upper uplands," she explained. "How?" I said intrigued. "On the outskirts of Munchkinland, there's a road that leads to my hometown. I miss it and want to visit it again," She said excitedly. "Okay sure!" I replied slowly not knowing what people thought of me there. "Do you think they know of me though?" I asked. "Probably not," She said. "I'll tell anyone the truth if that happens," Glinda assured. "Okay!" I said excitedly. "I've never been on a vacation before!" I explained. "What?! Why?" Glinda asked. "Because of Nessa," I said while looking down a bit. "Well Elphie, I'm sure you're going to like this one!" She said happily. "Okay. I'll start packing," I said gathering my cases and other necessities. Once we packed, we both got on my broom and went to Munchkinland. Some of the munchkins still gave me bad looks but I ignored it. As soon as we got to the outskirts of the town, we saw a small grey road that went into the forest. "Just follow that one," Glinda said while pointing towards the road. I moved my broom that way and we followed it for a while until we saw a big city on the horizon. I saw Glinda smile and squeeze my arm. "That's it!" She exclaimed happily. I landed on the edge of the town and we walked in. She pointed out certain buildings she knew and places she'd been. I walked over to a fountain and sat down. She sat next to me and grinned happily. "This place hasn't changed since I left," She explained. "It's beautiful though," I admitted. "Let's go to the hotel!" She said cheerfully grabbing my arm. We walked in a few moments later and checked in. We walked to our room and put our cases down. I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes. "Elphie come on! I wanna show you something," She said cheerfully. "Okay okay," I replied sitting up. "Also bring a spare set of clothes and a swimsuit," She said hopping up from her bed. "Glin, you know I can't touch water let alone swim," I explained but proceeded to do anyway. "I know but it sets the mood," She explained. I gathered up all of my stuff and walked out. She lead me through the town for a while pointing to different things along the way. "Close your eyes and no peeking," She said while she looked at me. "Okay," I said hastily closing my eyes. "Trust me," She said while holding my hands. I was lead to a different place because I could hear different sounds than normal city sounds.

Glinda's POV

I lead Elphie to my most favorite childhood spot. It was a beach and next to it was a fancy restaurant. "Okay you can open your eyes now," I told her while facing her towards the ocean. She opened her eyes and stared in awe. "Is this what they call a beach?" She said looking around. "Yeah! Do you like it?" I asked while holding her hand. "It's one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen," She said looking around. "This is where I would go when I was a kid," I explained. She looked at me and kissed me. "Thank you," She said smiling. "I love it," She then walked over towards the ocean and stared at it. I changed into my swimsuit and came out of the changing room. Elphie blushed at me and then looked back at the sea. "I put my swimsuit on under my clothes," She told me as I looked at her. "I'll just change here if you don't mind," she said. I didn't care since we would always change when we were roommates. She took everything off except her shirt and was struggling to take it off. "Glin... I'm stuck," She said trying to pull it off of her head. I giggled and came over to her and helped get it off. She was wearing an adorable black one-piece swimsuit and I blushed. She giggled and I looked at her. We set up our towels in the sand and sat on them. Elphie was looking at the beach and at me repeatedly. I smiled at her and she laid down. "I'm hungry," She said while sitting up. "Want to go eat then?" I offered as she looked at me. "Yeah!" She said excitedly. I got up and helped her up too. She smiled and we both changed into our other clothes. We walked into the fancy restaurant and sat down. I ordered pasta while she ordered a salad and we ate. We talked a lot about our experience with Boq and Madame Morrible and soon got a plan to make them leave for good. We left and she looked at me. "Thank you for the wonderful night," She said happily. "Of course! Since you showed me your little place I wanted to show you mine," I explained. We gathered our things and went back to the hotel room. Elphie hugged me and we watched a little bit of TV. We were watching a horror film so I was a mess but Elphie helped. We decided to get ready for bed and we brushed our hair and teeth then settled down in the bed. I looked at her and wrapped my arms around her as usual. She hugged me in return which kind of surprised me. She kissed me on the forehead and that made me smile and blush. I looked at her and saw her blushing too. I put my head on her shoulder and she leaned her head towards me. She kissed my head again and I fell asleep soon after that.

A/N: Okay so we didn't have our phones taken away! I'll be posting but it might be every other day due to how short my free time is. Anyway thanks! Love you guys!