Comfort ~35~

Elphaba's POV

I woke up the next morning with the little blonde girl next to me. Our hands were still together and I smiled. I tried to sit up but my arm was under Glinda's head. She looked peaceful and I wrapped my arm around her stomach. She shifted and put her head in the crook of my neck. A smile started to grow on my face and I kissed her on the forehead. She smirked and I blushed. "I know you're awake," I said smugly. "Ugh," She replied sarcastically. "Fine," She said looking up at me and kissing me. Her loose golden curls touched my face and tickled. I giggled against her lips and I felt her smile. It soon turned into a soft and passionate make out session. It ended with Glin leaving a small love bite on my collarbone. It turned a slight shade of purple with a lot of dark green. "You got me good," I remarked while looking at the spot. She blushed and smirked proudly. We both sat up and walked to the window. We looked out at Oz with the Emerald City in the middle. We decided to go out for breakfast so I got in my black dress and hat while Glinda got in her bubble dress. She came out of the restroom and then, I noticed how good she looked. She hadn't worn that dress in a while but it showed off her crystal blue eyes, her golden hair, and hugged her curves. I didn't notice it at first, but my face started to heat up rapidly. I turned around to avoid Glin from seeing my greenifying face. She held her wand in her hand and her sparkly crown sat comfortably on her head. The classic 'Good Witch' look. I slipped my hand into hers and wove our fingers together. I grabbed my broom as she summoned her bubble. I assumed that Glin had something fancy in mind, since she lead the way towards the Emerald City. No wonder she got in her bubble dress. We landed in front of a building almost right next to the Time Dragon Clock. I held my broom in my hand while I helped Glinda out of her bubble. "Where are we?" I asked. "The Emerald Resort," Glinda said back. "It's beautiful," I said while we walked inside hand in hand. I looked in awe as I saw green shops, lounge areas, and restaurants. "I thought we'd be fit for a staycation," Glin said while she lead me towards the middle restaurant. "How kind of you," I said softly. I was still in a little bit of shock. "Of course! You've been working hard teaching all of those monkeys to speak along with the animals at Shiz," She continued. I blushed at her kind gesture and we sat at a table. I held her hand while we looked across the menu. I ordered some fruit and oatmeal while Glin ordered some scrambled eggs with toast. I finished eating first and I got ready to snatch up the bill. "What's wrong Elphie?" She said sarcastically. "Oh nothing," I said rolling my eyes playfully. "Well, jokes on you, I've got it all paid," Glinda said to my dismay.

Glinda's POV

I crossed my arms in triumph as Elphie glared at me. "Okay fine but I pay next time," She said with dagger eyes at me. "Alright fine," I said moving my head on my hand. We finished and got up from the table. "I have more to show you silly," I said while holding Elphie's hand as she headed to the door. She raised one eyebrow and smiled. "Come on!" I said happily. "What are we doing?" She said after giggling. "Getting massages," I said while leading her close to a door. "Wait," She said while looking down and letting go of my hand. "What is it?" I asked with a hint of worry. "It's just... I've never had someone touch me besides you, your parents, my father, and Nessa," She explained. "They're usually too scared to," She admitted. "It'll be okay Elphie," I assure. "The people who work in there are family friends," I explain. She looked at me and the worry in her eyes soothed. "Okay," She said. "Hey," I said while holding her hands. "I love you," I reminded. "I love you too, boo," She replied and we walked in. I changed into the robe that we were instructed to wear and blushed. I've been accustomed to changing around Elphie but the I guess the thought of her only coverage was a towel. That including her being so venerable around other people scared her. I squeezed her hand and gave her a quick kiss. We walked into the room and settled on the massage tables. Soon, a lady came in that was my mother's best friend. We had some small talk and she started working on our backs. Elphie was clearly afraid but she eased up after she started working on her back. Elphie and I looked at each other the whole time and she reached out for my hand. I grabbed her hand for the rest of the time and we just stared at each other. I stared in her fiery brown eyes. I couldn't help but observe her face. Her light mint hue, her ebony hair, and her deep, rich eyes. Everything that made Elphie... herself. I touched my necklace that I had gotten the day before while I saw that Elphie had kept hers on too. I traced the word 'Elphie' and smiled. Soon, the massage was over and we got back into our normal clothes. "You did it," I said while putting our foreheads together. "Thank you," She whispered before we went walking out the door. I put our hands together and started walking out. "Hold on," She said while I grabbed her broom that was by the door while I grabbed my wand with my other hand. I turned around to face her. "I love you, my sweet," She said while brushing our lips together.

A/N: I'll try to get another chapter out by tomorrow but I'm in a place with little wifi so I'm sorry if there isn't. Love you all!