Answers ~40~

Glinda's POV

I started crying as I nodded yes. "Yes of course Elphie!" I said in happiness. Before she could put the ring on me, I gasped in excitement. "Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait hold on," I said while rushing over to my purse and pulling out an equally small box. I got down to her level and on one knee opening a the box to reveal a ring with a black opal set in beautiful silver. It had emerald accents and she gasped. "Will you, Elphaba Thropp, be my dearest darlingest wifey?" I asked. She nodded promptly and I giggled. "Now let me put the ring on your finger you goof," I said simply. "I asked first so you stand up!" She argued. I rolled my eyes playfully and stood up. Elphie slipped the ring on my finger and it looked beautiful. The blue diamond was reflected a lot of light, making it shimmer. Then I got back on one knee and put on the ring on Elphie's light green colored finger. It was dark and mysterious, yet sleek and elegant. She looked at it and held out a hand to help me up. "Thank you," She said looking at it in awe. "Elphie, don't thank me, thank yo-" I was interrupted by the feeling of her lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around her neck while she wrapped hers around my waist. We hugged for a long time until we had to go home. Elphie used one of her spells to clean up the ballroom and we left in my bubble. We held hands in the bubble and we giggled a little over what just happened. "How long have you known?" I asked. "You know, that you wanted to marry me?" I finished. "Since the first day I saw you," She said while smiling. I smiled and hugged her. "I should've realized sooner," I said while still locked in the hug. "Realized what?" She asked as we approached the castle. "That I loved you, silly!" I said while we landed. "Thank you boo," She said and we got out. Elphie helped me out and we walked into the balcony door. I looked at the Time Dragon Clock and it was almost at the thirteenth hour. I wasn't sleepy at all though. I was still giddy with excitement. I needed to tell Momsie and Popsicle! Elphie yawned and sat on the bed. She still looked gorgeous as ever. She started taking out her bun and then took off her boots. She changed out of her dress into her usual sweatpants and baggy shirt. I took off my makeup and finally got into my night gown too. I went into the bathroom and started brushing out my hair. Elphie came in soon after me and started brushing her hair as well. "Um Glin?" She asked while I started brushing my teeth. "Mhm?" I asked while looking at her from the mirror. "Can you... braid my hair?" She asked. My heart melted and I sat her down on the floor while I sat on the lid of the toilet. Her hair was still as soft as ever and I couldn't get my hands off of it. I ended up doing a single french braid on top of her head, braided all the way down. It was a good look for her. She had a couple of hairs hanging down in front of her ears framing her face which made me blush.

Elphaba's POV

Glinda did my hair so I wouldn't have to deal with it in the morning. "Hey Glin?" I asked while grabbing a book off the desk. "Yes?" She replied coming out of the restroom. "Are we going to have to tell Oz about this?" I asked. "Eventually, I'll make an announcement," She explained. I nodded and started reading a new book. "Elphie let's go to sleep," Glinda said while throwing the covers over her head. "Just one more chapter," I whined. "Noooo," Glinda protested. Glinda got up and pulled me off the sofa and onto the bed. "Fine," I said while rolling my eyes. I out down the book and laid down next to Glin. I laid on my side facing opposite of Glin to read another book that was on the nightstand. Then I felt some warmth on my back and an arm come around my waist. I held the hand around my stomach with my free hand and wove our fingers together. I felt her warm breath against my neck and I smiled because it tickled. I turned around and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "Goodnight my sweet," I said while turning off the lamp. "Goodnight dearest," Glin replied while we instantly fell asleep.

The next morning, Glinda was up before me. "Glin?" I asked while wiping my eyes. "Oh Elphie! You're up! Hurry, Im making the announcement," She said while putting some makeup on. She already had her bubble dress and heels on. I put on my black dress and hat, while deciding to leave my hair like it is. The Time Dragon Clock hit the hour of eight and we walked out on the balcony. We held hands as we walked out and many people cheered while others just stared. "Fellow Ozians," Glinda started. "We have some big news," Glinda said. I could feel her shaking but I squeezed her hand. I looked over at her and she smiled. "Um- Elphaba and I, we well," She stuttered as all eyes were on her. Many people were muttering around and I faced her. "We can say it together okay?" I assured. She nodded and we walked up to the very edge of the balcony. Glinda took a deep breath in as we stood there. "My Momsie and Popsicle are in the crowd," She whispered. "You can do it!" I encouraged. "Fellow Ozians, I would like to proudly announce that Elphaba and I," She started to say when I squeezed her hand. We looked at each other and smiled. "We're engaged!" We said in unison.

A/N: TAAAA DAAAAA! A new chapter will be out soon.