2. The Event

CHAPTER TWO:

Aisha was on her way to the hotel where she was residing after an add shoot with one of her best friends, Ranveer, who just like her was an actor too. Ranveer, as usual, was annoying her along with driving the car.

"Can you not?", she yelled over the loud singing of her best friend.

"Why not Aishaaa? It's a free country!", he replied and laughed it off.

She was exhausted and here the ever-energetic Ranveer was surely going to damage her ear-drums with his 'great' singing.

"You are a pain in the ass. I have no idea how Khushi loves you."

"Tu kitni bholi hai...
woh itni pyaari hai...
Tujhe kya pata..tujhe kya pata?"

"Urgh" she slaps her forehead and contemplates life in just two seconds. Khushi, just like them, was the best actress she had known. With alia and Sameer in their group, that group and her family was all that mattered to Aisha.

"Uff mere dil mein thodi Khaali see jagah thee...
Uff bin bataye usne yeh jagah lee..
Kuch..." he continues to sing.

Aisha smiled at her best friend along with shaking her head. He was such a pure, loving, kind but A VERY ANNOYING soul.

      They were supposed to leave for the award show where Khushi would directly reach. Ranveer was all ready waiting for Aisha to come out of the bathroom.

He yelled," How much longer Aish?" Just then, Ranveer heard a knock on the door.

He opened the door to reveal an over-acting Sameer dramatically acting out old scenes from movies.

Along with a very weirded out Alia who didn't seem to get used to their ways of greeting each other even after so many months.

Aisha walked out to see what the commotion was all about. She saw a three very important people in her life and that was all it took to remind herself that the following night would be a really eventful one.

With two over-energetic lover boys, their super annoyed lovers she realised she also needed to get back to the dating field. She just didn't realise that maybe, just maybe she would get lucky enough to enter a cricket one too!