15. Paying Attention.

aisha was blushing as she followed kabir back into the booth. She was never this shy but the circumstances now were different.

As they entered the booth, their friends stood transfixed. They were all smirking at the couple when khushi said, "honestly, get a room guys!"

The all laughed away but Alia said," At least he danced. Our boyfriends are such idiots man"

It was already pretty late and so they all decided to return to their homes. Since Aisha came with Ranveer, Sameer, Khushi and alia, she thought it was expected of her to return with them too.

Even though she wanted to be with Kabir and speak to him, she didn't have a choice.

They were approaching their car when she heard Kabir say, " aishu come with me na. I'll drop you back."

Before Aisha could reply Sameer teased,"why? She came with us naa then why do you want to go out of your way to drop her. It's okay we will manage. tu tension kyu le raha hai?"

Kabir was now used to all these teasing and so he said," tune hee bola tha naa. That if had paid more attention to Aisha then she might have been my girlfriend? So now I am. Paying attention."

He smirked and held Aisha's hand.

They smirked at the others as they all continued to tease them.They both settled in the car and Aisha almost immediately teased, "so finally you had the balls to kiss your crush? Such a fattu" she joked

"Shutup Aishu!"he laughed," I just wanted you to be comfortable before I took a step"

They both smiled at each other and Aisha rested her head on Kabir's shoulder with their hands entwined in her lap. She said to him that she loved this feeling. The feeling of them together. She gains happiness from small things he does like hug her or kiss her forehead. It comforts her.

Kabir then told her," you make me happy by just allowing me to be near you baby! You have no idea how much I like you."

Aisha smiled satisfied and kissed Kabir's cheek. She again kept her head on his shoulder.

When they reached her apartment Aisha invited Kabir for some time. He agreed to come. As soon as Aisha shut the front door of her house after Kabir had entered, Kabir pinned her to the wall.

His lips landed hers with a sense of urgency. It wasn't sweet like before. It was demanding. Aisha eased into it as she responded and a moan left her mouth.

Kabir smiled seeing his effect on her. He then let her go and whispered in her ears," this fattu can do much more. But he will probably reserve that for later." He winked at her.

Aisha asked kabir to stay over as it was already late and she wasn't ready to let him go. So he neatly folded his jacket on the chair during which Aisha was changing in the washroom.

She came out to see Kabir comfortable on the bed and logged into his Netflix on her TV.

She smiled at him as she neared him. She made herself comfortable and looked at Kabir. She pecked his lips one last time before she slipped into slumber.

Kabir also switched the Tv off in a while as he hugged Aisha and they both slept well for the first time in a long time.