13. The Proposal?

It was the day where Aisha was leaving for India. She had packed everything and was just waiting for a car in the lobby of her hotel, still in London.

It was getting late by every minute and as Aisha seemed to realise this, she asked the receptionist about the status of the car.

"But Ma'am your secretary canceled the car reservation! Said you will go by yourself?"

Aisha was confused. She didn't have any other transport. What was the confusion?

"Kitna stress Aish? I asked Aditi to cancel the car."

She out of no where, suddenly heard Kabir say to her. "Kabir what are you doing here?"

"Just came to drop you to the airport and see you before you leave."

He smiled at her and pulled her towards him as he led her to his car.

Kabir drove Aisha to the airport and promised to meet her as soon as he could in Mumbai. The team would leave for India after three days more. They bid goodbye and left in different directions.

.....

Today Kabir was coming back to India! He would reach by 2 am and aisha was planning to meet him tomorrow morning by noon. She wanted to surprise him!

aisha was watching Netflix when her bell rang. She got up to check who it was when she discovered crying khushi at her door step.

aisha was taken aback but immediately called her inside and asked her what had happened.

"Ran..Ranveer " she said in between her sobs.

"Kya kiya usne?" She asked, tensed.

"He...he" khushi continued.

"Did you two breakup?" aisha cut in with wide eyes.

khushi quickly shook her head in negative and said, "He proposed and I said yes. We are getting married!"

Aisha was ecstatic. She couldn't believe what she heard. She was SOO happy for her best friends. She immediately called Ranveer but before anything, gave him shit for not telling her about the proposal but soon after gave him a big virtual hug.

The girls were excited and emotional all at once. Shaadi matlab shopping and fun.

They couldn't wait. *girls*

Khushi said that they were planning to get married sometime next month and already warned aisha to keep her schedule free.

aisha was so excited she started rambling like a kid, "it will be so much fun. We have to shop. I'll help Ranveer select the perfect ring for you. I'll ask kabir to try and keep his schedule free too. Omg I cannot wait...."

Khushi caught onto 'kabir' from all the rambling and smirked. She asked aisha if she was planning to call kabir to the wedding. aisha seemed to be caught off guard with that question.

"No, I mean it's your wedding I just randomly said so....", aisha tried to cover up.

"aish don't worry ya. Obviously we can call kabir but most probably we will prefer keeping it a private affair. But kabir is family if he is your boyfriend!" khushi teased.

"He isn't my boyfriend!" aisha concluded.

"Arey I mean soon to be!"khushi smirked.

Aisha blushed and told Khushi to shut up even though she knew it was the truth. She did want to date him. Whenever she spoke to him, it was like a puzzle solved.

Everything felt correct together. She loved that feeling and she  felt that one and a half month knowing someone was enough when it already felt as if you knew one another since forever.

Sameer, Ranveer, Alia, Khushi and Aisha were planning to go clubbing in that night to celebrate Khushi and Ranveer.

They asked Aisha to get Kabir along if  he was free and she said she will ask him when she goes to meet him.

...

It was 11am the next morning when Aisha rang the bell of Kabir's house hoping to see him, impatiently. She seemed disappointed when he didn't open but surprised when his mother did.

"Who is it maa?" she heard Kabir scream. 

His mother asked Aisha to come in with a dazzling smile which seemed to show that she knew  who Aisha was. She kept her hand on her cheek and looked at her affectionately.

"Your future girlfriend Kabir!" Kabir's Mother replied with a smirk.

Kabir rushed down the stairs. It seems he ran down not to meet Aisha but to cover up what his mother had just blurted out.

After having tea together when Kabir's mother decided to give the duo some privacy, she returned to her room. As soon as Kabir heard the door click he spun Aisha around and hugged her tightly,

"I missed hugging you!"

"I missed being with you too!" she pinched his nose gently.

Aisha filled him in with all the ongoing. He was happy for Khushi and Ranveer and luckily his schedule for next month was a clean slate. He also agreed to come clubbing that night.

Why would he miss a chance to spend time with aish?

After lunch with Kabir and his mother and bonding a great deal with both of them Aisha decided to leave only to meet him again tonight she bid them bye and left. 

......

It was seven pm and aisha thought it would be  better to get ready then. She wore a very pretty but short dress and applied light make-up.

She curled her hear a bit and decided to not wear any earrings, the dress was fancy enough. When satisfied with her looks, she smiled at her reflection and left for the club.

whereas Kabir got ready in his white jacket and black jeans. He styled his hair and applied perfume and soon after, he left for the club too!