Epilogue 1

Aishas pov

"KABIR AHUJA GET YOUR ASS HERE NOW" I screamed.

"What happened? Jeez!" He came running into our room with his cooking apron on and a spatula in his hand.

He saw the pregnancy test in my hand and then he took a look at my face, a very interesting expression adorning it.

I don't know if I was happy, scared or even mad. But Kabir gently came upto me, took the test in his hand, looked at it and sat down on the bed with his hands on his eyes. When he looked up at me, I could see him crying.

"I have never been more happier than I am now baby!" He said.

"I AM SCARED" I cried and screamed.

"Why?" I held my face in his hands with a grin.

"It's just been two years to the wedding! It's too ..early?" I cried.

"Do you not want the baby?" Kabir said moving back, all offended.

"I never said that!" I slapped his chest. I pulled him closer and hugged him. "What if I'm not good enough?"

"That's what you said when you were marrying me and look, you're the bestest wife ever!" Kabir kissed me.

I smiled at him and suddenly said, " we're pregnant. Shit!"

"There shall be too much shit indeed!" He laughed at his own pathetic joke.

Wow. He picked me up and spun me around. He kissed me like he was kissing me for the first time. Carefully and gingerly but full of love.

I picked the phone to call my family and let them all know. They were going to be so happy.

As expected, they flipped. Bhai and Aneesha landed up at home with my favourite ice cream and Aneesha told Khushi and Ranveer who is turn told alia and Ranbir and Virat told Aryan and Ritu who in turn told all the people in the team close to us.

These people were crazy.

In short, we were hosting an uncalled for dinner tonight at our place. I was a just a month pregnant right now so I was still fitting into my clothes.

I slipped on my white lose dress. It was pretty even though it wasn't fitting. I ditched my heels and wore sneakers because I really didn't feel like wearing heels.

I stepped out of the room to see virat already there, looking as hot as he ever could. I hugged him from the behind and breathed in his perfume.

"Hi aishu!" He whispered.

"Hi keeshu" I whispered.

"You're going to be a mumma"

"And you're going to be a papa" I smiled back.

He turned and grinned at me.

"I can't wait."

"Oh I definitely can. My clothes won't fit, my diet will change, my exercise will stop, my ti..."

Kabir kissed me to shut up and took me by surprise. Our lips still moved so much in synch and I absolutely loved how gentle he was. Whenever he kissed me, I still blushed. I don't even know why I couldn't stop but I just couldn't.

The bell rang and I broke away causing him to whine and me to laugh.

"Hi guys!" I hugged Khushi.

"To be mummaaa!" Ranveer engulfed me.

"Beat us to it haan?" Khushi teased.

Slowly everyone invited filled in the house and we grabbed our drinks to celebrate. Kabir poured me some juice and looked at me carefully, telling me to not even take a drop of alcohol.

Okay. Sorry.

The night went on and everyone told us how happy they were for us. They bought us gifts, mostly chocolates and food for me. These people know me.

Kabir was used to it now. He didn't even try telling any of them to get him something. He knew they werent getting him shit.

But secret: i always share with him haha.
Im a nice person.

.......

After a few months.

I was 4 months pregnant now and we were going for my first ultrasound. Kabir was on a break as of now, to help me with everything. He held my hand, took my ice cream cup I had eaten out of, to throw away and opened the door for me.

"Hi doctor" we both greeted.

"Hello! How's the mother and the baby?" She asked.

"Great! We are having a ball! The father is really considerate" I laughed.

"Great!" She chuckled "Okay so let's get started. Aisha, lie down on your back please!"

She put the cold gell on my stomach and started with the procedure.

"Can you see the 2 dots on the screen Kabir?" She asked

"Yes. Yes I can. IS THAT NORMAL?"

"Idiot. That's the baby!" I hit his arm.

"Yes but, those are the babies." she smiled.

"We ..we are having twins?" Kabir asked.

"Yes!" The doctor confirmed.

"Oh! That's why I felt extra fat!" I cried. "Baby! We are going to be parents to two kids! AND IM STILL A KID."

"Hormones" Kabir and the doctor concluded together and laughed about it.

Idiots.

........

"No you don't speak to me!" I screamed at Kabir .

"But whyyyyy" Kabir whined.

"You put your sperm in me. It met my egg. Voila: the babies! If you wouldn't have put your sperm in me, I would never be this fat."

"Why do you complain so much?"

"I COMPLAIN?" I screamed at him

"N..no you don't. JOKING" he looked so scared, my anger wiped out completely.

I pulled his cheeks and smiled.
"Cutie"

"You're scaring me Aisha !"

I laughed at him and suddenly sadly said," you won't leave me if I irritate you during the pregnancy na?"

"Baby! Ofcourse not. Why would you say that?"

"I don't know. I just felt like asking I'm being too moody suddenly. I don't like how I behave ."

"I could never do that to my whole heart. You are the most important person to me. You could drive me crazy but I'll always come back to you. I love you"

"I love you too!" I kissed him urgently as if absorbing the fact that he would never leave me. I could never survive without this man.

I knew that for a fact.

*stick around for 2 more short epilogues*