28. Memories in a box

aisha's pov

The shoot for everyone else had stared about a week before mine did, where they shot the on-land parts of the movie, but for my character, priya, I was mostly on ship.

After about a week and a half more, my dance practices for a dance number started. It was a peppy song but my first appearance was in the pool with vihaan.

I clearly remember the scene. I was standing in the pool when vihaan walked in . I was thinking about Kabir and my time when we went swimming together and a light smile was going to appear on my face but then I heard vihaan get into the pool. I started swimming and as I realised that the scene had then properly begun, I kept all my confusing thoughts aside and concentrated only on 'aryan and priya'.

Later, when our characters met outside for date, all I could think about was Kabir. I had never thought about anyone else while I shot for a scene but all scenes I shot for now, all I could do was relate it to Kabir and I.

A few days later, vihaan and I were told to dance on a song. It again, reminded me of kabir and I, when we randomly danced on songs back at home.
It was a fun song and we had to choreograph it ourselves. Vihaan and I had met off-screen way too many times and it would be wrong to say that I hadn't grown closer to him.

I know I used to feel insecure that maybe all my past feelings would rush back, but they hadn't because we had moved on. It was in the past. Such insecurities are normal because he was my first serious boyfriend. A part of me is always going to love him but kabir's love is stronger than any other emotion I have felt before.

He is my strength.
And yes, my personal psychologist, Mrs. Khushi, told me this. Aur kon meri life ko simple rakhega?

Vihaan and I had grown into being best friends and even when I called home to my family and friends, they always told me to stay away from him but I thought I should give him another chance. Everyone by kabir. He never told me anything but the fact that he trusted me.

It was in vihaan's bones to flirt so I never took that seriously because he was well aware of the fact that I have a boyfriend.

kabir......
I called him every single day. Just to hear his voice or see his face. I knew he was possessive about me and the fact that vihaan was around me, but he trusted me.

I knew he was tired half the times I called and wanted to just sleep but he was still always there for me.
That is when, for some vague reason, I knew that I would marry this man one day.

I remember, I was sitting in the open after shoot and just weeping silently, missing kabir's warmth and I felt vihaan's arms slide over my shoulders, comforting me. I had wept on his shoulder remembering kabir and he like a good friend, was there for me.

All the kissing scenes didn't matter to me because kabir was correct, no one could match his greatness!
I blushed when I remembered our kisses and cuddles and got sad the next minute too.

I missed him too much for my own good.

But now, after 4 months, I am in the car, which takes me to the penthouse the Indian cricket team is staying in London. All these shoot memories are packed in my head somewhere. I hadn't told kabir that I would be coming to meet him and sooooo...... it's a surprise!

kabir's pov

All these months of crazy practices have worn me out and energised me too in some weird way. I feel excited for the world cup and now finally the fact that it's around the corner is settling in.
(A/N)Ik the worldcup season is not in february-March, but for the sake of the story; ignore it haha)