16. Unpredictable!

Aisha woke up to an empty bed. She obviously expected Kabir to stay at her house until she got up, after yesterday, but it seemed as if he had left without any information.

She was hurt with his behaviour but consoled and said to herself, "I am sure it must be something important! He wouldn't leave otherwise."

Just then she heard the door of her room click as Kabir walked in. As soon as he opened the door, the aroma of the freshly made breakfast hit her nostrils. She was surprised looking at Kabir as he inched closer to kiss her forehead.

She smiled when he did so and told him that she thought he left. To which he replied, "Never!"

Aisha entered the washroom and started to brush when she realised that there was an empty brush container in the dustbin.

She saw Kabir's brush next to where she kept her brush. Even such a small detail made her realise that he was here and he was here for a long time.

Aisha went out to discover a humming and dancing kabir cooking breakfast. He placed the pancakes on a plate and shook the cream container. He blobbed the cream foam on the pancakes and garnished it with blueberries.

He saw Aisha coming towards the kitchen with bewildered eyes. " I could get used to good breakfast!" She exclaimed.

Kabir suddenly said," oh hello madam. It's only a 'I could do it sometime' thing!"

She smiled teasingly at him. Her smile stated the words, "we shall see Ahuja"

She popped the berry into her mouth as she picked the plate and gestured Kabir to follow her. He picked his plate and followed her out. They settled on the couch and aisha played F. R. I. E. N. D. S. on Netflix.

"If you don't like F. R. I. E. N. D. S, I am not wasting my time on you" aisha teased.

"Smelly cat, smelly cat. What are they feeding you??" He sang. aisha laughed away at his impersonation. (It is a friends joke!)

Kabir was leaving for his house and Aisha to Khushi's. The wedding was inching closer and they needed to prepare. Soon enough, Aisha reached Khushi's house and rang the bell.

Khushi opened the door and greeted Aisha with a wide grin. Aisha dramatically fell into Khushi's arms and exclaimed," the guy watches
F. R. I. E. N. D. S. The guy cooks you breakfast. The guy gives you the best hugs and the guy is so fucking cute!! Who deserves this perfection?"

Khuhsi lead Aisha in as she was rambling. She murmured "Drama Queen" under her breathe but as Aisha spoke about deserving perfection, Khushi looked at her with warm eyes.

She kissed Aisha affectionately on her cheek and said," Aish, you do. You really do. I am not saying this because I have to but because after Aneesha, you are my sister okay?"

To lighten the atmosphere after the emotional talks, Aisha jokes, "you know what? Now that I think about it, I do deserve him. I am pretty nice. I am not letting this man go. He is mine!"

Aisha entered Khushi's bedroom to find Khushi's mother, Asha aunty in the phone. Asha aunty was her absolute favourite! Aisha had lost her mother at a young age and was brought up by her father and brother.

Of course she missed her mother a lot, but since her Asha aunty had stepped into her life, she missed her a little less and she was a better person with her last minute teachings and values a mother gives.

Khushi's family was like Aisha's own. Each of them had the right to scold love or annoy Aisha. They were family. That's why Aisha was the closest to Khushi out of the group. She was like her sister in every sense.

"AUNTYYYY" she jumped on her. Asha giggled and pointed towards the phone as Aisha sulked away.

Khushi laughed at her and whispered, "you are fucking 26 years old, you baby!" Aisha pouted when Asha kept the phone away and hugged aisha tightly and said, "how is my third daughter doing?"

Instead of aisha replying khushi said," Your third daughter has found lurveee!!"

asha was excited to know who the man was and since aisha had to tell someone in her family except her father, she told her favourite person too.

asha was ecstatic as she said, "being best friends with one part time athlete" she pointed towards khushi, "you found a full time athelete to date? Wah wah!!"

They all were having a great time with each other as they spent time discussing about the wedding and the clothes and other photo shoots. Khushi's family had threatened Aisha priorly to keep her schedule, for about a month, free.

So Aisha negotiated, "Just tomorrow! I have an important Filmfare photo shoot. Then pakka I'll be free. Pleaseeee!" She gave her puppy dog face that seemed to melt almost everyone she knew anyways.

She wondered if it would work on Kabir... She wasn't even dating him and yet she wondered how it would be. Where was their relationship heading?