17. Left behind.

The next few days passed in a jiffy. The wedding now, was only a week away. Everyone in the family was prepping for the grand wedding.

Ranveer and Khushi has decided to get married to each other where they first went for their shooting, Rome.

Of course the rumours were floating about Khushi and Ranveer's  wedding due to all the visits to different designers who could suggest a wedding.

To make it finally official, Ranveer and Khushi decided it would be better to just upload a picture of their finalised wedding card on Instagram. They wanted their fans to finally know!

The fans went crazy! There were negative and positive comments. The good thing was that every actor gets used to handling themselves in a way that those negative comments don't matter. However unfortunate that was, they had to.

Surprisingly no strong rumours about Kabir and Aisha were floating. A few minor  companies sure tried their way into the industry by there rumours but not many big firms were really buying the story.

Aisha and Kabir's life was going smooth with each other. They could always count on one another for a little break from the overwhelming surroundings once in a while.

It was around 5 months since Aisha were a "thing" but they were still not dating.

Aisha knew she could ask Kabir to be her boyfriend but as a sucker for olden days romance, she expected KAbir to ask her.

And he hadn't, yet.

Everyone invited to the wedding had to leave for Rome in the next two days. Of course Kabir was invited. Apparently as claimed by their friends, 'he was now family!' 

Presently Aisha was standing in front of Kabir's house waiting for him to open the door. An hour back he had called Aisha, frustration clear in his voice, about not being able to pack properly.
Aisha to the rescue!

Kabir opened the door and Aisha hugged him as she said, "Hi Kabiiiiiir"

Kabir laughed at the now always excited Aisha and hugged her back. Kabir had been wanting to ask Aisha out officially for a while now but he genuinely got no time. Since he had cleared his schedule out for a bit, he had to be present in extra routines.

Even after being this busy he would already try to take time out for Aisha but he wanted to ask her when they were stress free and happy. He wanted it to be cute but not too cheesy.

Something personal and what he does himself. He wanted it simple, just how his Aishu liked it.

Few days ago Kabir had asked Aisha about what colours she would where on the days of the wedding so he could coordinate his clothes with Aisha's. A small thing like that brought aisha sheer happiness.

She felt cared for.

She straight went to his room, sat crossed legged on his bed and said," packing later! First show me your outfits."

Kabir smirked at aisha and lifted his T-shirt over his head right in front of her. He then shifted to find his outfits. He could feel Aisha's piercing gaze on him as he rummaged through his clothes.

Aisha wasn't expecting him to remove his T-shirt in front of her. She wasn't complaining though! Her eyes seemed to be stuck and not being able to move.

She, involuntarily, slowly walked towards a smirking Kabir. She softly held his shoulder, turned him around and traced her fingers to his cheek. She looked into his eyes and inched forward to kiss him.

He responded almost immediately as if he was
expecting it. He held her waist firmly and pulled her into him as he kissed her sweetly. Her one hand traced his abs where one was glued to his cheek pulling him closer.

He, without realising, slipped his hands under her top. He could feel her blazing skin under his cold ones. He traced his fingers in her smooth exposed skin. They broke the kiss and Kabir left a trail of kisses on Aisha's neck as she moaned lightly.

He sucked on her collar bone leaving a hickey there. He smiled to himself. He liked how he marked her his.

She was his and he was hers.

He lifted her T-shirt over her head as she pulled him into another kiss. This was more urgent than the one before. Kabir broke the kiss as he kissed her nape. His hands involuntarily reached her bra clasp. He was about to undo it but something snapped in Aisha's mind.

She, flustered, stepped back and said," I... I am sorry. I...I need some fresh air."

She threw on her top and left the room leaving a very perplexed Kabir behind. He didn't understand what went wrong.

One part of himself cursed himself for talking it too far but the other consoles saying that she was the one who initiated it.

He was stuck in between his own dilemma and Aisha in hers. What had happened that caused Aisha to suddenly snap away?