6. Brewing

Kabir was peacefully sleeping with his arms around a girl he really seemed to like in just a day.

"Click naa! Arey Sam click!"

Kabir's sleep broke by Alia and Sameer's constant bickering. He heard the iPhone click a picture and opened his eyes to see what the commotion was about.

Bad idea! He shouldn't have opened his eyes, he should have continued to sleep.

Alia, Sameer, Khushi and ranveer were towering over the sleeping figures with mischievous smiles. Kabir tried to wake Aisha up but she continued to cling onto him, unaware.

Kabir whispered lightly into her ear,"Aisha, please wake up your best friends are scaring me!"

Aisha replied by saying something none of them understood but she looked adorable.

He shook her lightly, " Aisha utho na yaar."

"What Kabir? You didn't let me sleep in the night too and now I am exhausted. Let me sleep!"

Hearing Aisha, four people in the balcony were stunned and were probably wondering," ALREADY?"

And one person was shocked and embarrassed. When Aisha finally opened her eyes, saw the look on the faces around her and joint the dots, she realised what she said and couldn't stop blushing.

Khushi said," Already? You guys were fast!"

"Our Aisha is so exhausted from last nights 'event' naa?" Teased Ranveer.

They all continued to tease them even after realising that nothing actually happened between them the night before. They could imagine a new relationship in the group, brewing just like the coffee in the kitchen.