32. Unlikely.

Aisha's pov.

"You?" Vihaan said. Then he looked at me clearly and saw me crying.

"Hey! Kya hua?"
I didn't answer him. I reached out to him, held his face between my hands and kissed him. I knew he was shocked. His hands didn't touch me, they were right in the air. His eyes were wide with the shock due to the sudden outburst of my emotions.

Fuck my emotions.
He wasn't expecting this. But I wasn't too.

I, ashamed of my act, pulled back but then, it happened. He pulled me back and kissed me. He kissed me urgently. I was mad at kabir for making assumptions about vihaan and I. i wasn't thinking straight. I just wanted kabir to feel the pain I felt too. And my poor decisions fucked with me.

......

The sun rays hit my head as I woke up in an unknown room.

Where was I exactly?
And that when yesterday nights events came rushing back to me.

I was naked in vihaan's room. On his bed. What had I done? All this in a just a spit of anger? I got dressed urgently and rushed out of the room.

"Good morning!" Vihaan chirped. "Finally with kabir out of the sphere, we can be together. I was waiting for the day you would realise you still love me. Because I do aisha. I love you so much." He looked genuine and that made me feel worse about all this.

"W..what?" I stuttered.

"Yo..Y..You don't love me?" I could see his expression change to hurt. In that moment, I saw aisha's face. More hurt when I told him I had slept with vihaan. And now that was true.

"Vihaan. I had no idea about your feelings. You were always my best friend. I love kabir."

"You are still with him? You fucking cheated on him?" He asked wide- eyed.

".....We broke up yesterday. I wasn't thinking straight"

"......you used me, didn't you? You needed to get back at kabir. So you used me." Of course he knew. He knew me so well but I, apparently I didn't.

"Vihaan, I can explain. It's not like that."

"aisha get out. You fucked me up. I used to think before this that I was fucked up but you didn't do anything. It wasn't your fault I felt a particular way but honey, I think it always was."
I don't know why that reminded me of kabir's words yesterday.

"Get out"
"Vihaa-"
"I said... get out."

I silently cried and left his house. I had lost my best friend and my boyfriend in just a span of 24 hours. I fucked up so bad. I called the only one who wouldn't judge me. Khushi.

"Hi baby" I heard her chirp
"Hey babyyy" Ranveer chirped too

"Guys...I fucked up. Bad." My voice broke.

"Hey...kya hua?" Khushi softly asked.
I told them. I told them everything. I don't leave out a single detail and I poured my heart out.

"Aisha. I told you to stay away from vihaan. I knew something like this was bound to happen." Ranveer said.

"But-"

"Listen aisha. I think you are wrong. It's that simple. I don't want to speak to you right now. I can't fucking believe you. Excuse me." Ranveer said. I heard him walk away from the phone as I cried waiting for Khushi to say something. She didn't. She just heard me cry and I knew she was there for me. She would never leave me; however wrong I was. I think.

"aish. I need you to tell kabir everything. He doesn't deserve to be in the dark. Like you told us?Tell him. Let him make the decision. You have, officially, lost the right to make one for this relationship."