19. Such a happy girl!

(Unedited- read at your own risk hahaha)

Aisha's pov (wohoo)

It was four fucking am when I was scared awake by alarm. I groggily tapped on 'snooze' and slipped into sleep again.

After about five minutes again the alarm blared. I got up and shut the alarm. I remembered to call Kabir and wake him up too when I got a call from him instead.

"Hello?" I sleepily called out.

"You woke up? Wah. Aaj before me? How so Ma'am?" He loves teasing me now doesn't he?

"Shut up!"

"Acha listen. The flight leaves at 6 am so please reach the airport by 5:15 am okay?"

He was explaining instructions to me like a mom explains to her kid. I couldn't help and admire the man on the other side of the line.

My boyfriend, isn't he??

I got up from the bed, entered the washroom. I let the warm water fall on my body as I squeezed me strawberry shampoo.

I felt as if I could sleep right there under the shower when I realised I was getting late for my best friends wedding.

I quickly dried myself and slipped on my light blue jeans along with a grey crop top. I put on some light BB cream. I checked my luggage for the last time and left my house.

Finally. Rome.

I reached the airport and I could see the press waiting to click us leave. I entered the airport, and was soon guided into the VIP lounge where I was greeted by my friends.

I was waiting to meet the one person I hadn't been able to meet for the past 5 days for work purposes. There was FaceTim of course, but I couldn't wait to meet him. I finally reached my 'boyfriend'. I will never get used to saying that haha.

I smiled and kissed him on the cheek and hugged him.

"Hi beautiful" He said, enough to make me blush.

"Hi! When is the boarding?"

"In about 10 minutes."

After two minutes when Kabir still didnt stop staring at me, I asked him,
"Why are you looking at me like that"

"Can't believe my girlfriend is this gorgeous"

"Shut up!" I giggled.

"Girlfriend?" We both turned our faces the source of the sound to see alia standing there with a smirk. "It's official ha? When did that happen now?"

We both smiled at each other and told her how Kabir asked me out yesterday. We left the other details to ourselves though. Obviously. The dramaaaa!

After the three and a half hour flight of everyone just sleeping, and another one hour of drive, we reached the hotel.

It was absolutely stunning.

I held Kabir's hand as we checked into our room. We were sharing our room since we were an official couple now.

With an 'Hmm well, whatever' exterior and 'OMG OMG OMG' interior, I walked into the room. Kabir seemed so calm and collected, laughing at my stupidity. Ass.

Let's see how that goes when Kabir meets papa. *evil laugh* He and my brother, Aarav were coming to the wedding but their flight was later since they were coming from Delhi.

I crashed into the bed after a short session of admiring the room.

"Kitna soyegi?"

"Shhhhhh"