34. Tom and jerry

Aisha's pov.

I sat there on my couch, huffing in anger. He was still acting like an idiot. I was munching on my granola bar and looking at Tom and Jerry. If someone would see me, a 27 year old, watching Tom and Jerry they will probably judge me a whole lot but honestly Tom and Jerry was the original shit.

I heard the bell go off and wondered But who it might be at 9 in the evening. I washed the crumbs away and stood up to open the door when I heard the key click into the keyhole and the door click open. I sat down.

It was just aarav bhai.
Why am I a little heart broken at that?

"Hellooooo"

"Hey bhai"

"Kya hua?"

"I think staying in the industry, my real life has become dramatic too"

"Uska call aya?"

"Hmm. I don't want to speak about it. App yahan aao na please." I pointed at the space next to me on the couch. Bhai came and sat there and I put my head on his lap and closed my eyes. I just needed peace. A little care. A little love. A little confidence. A little me. And I lost a little of all of that when kabir left me.

And that's the queue for the waterworks.

"aish! Baba how many times will you cry? You'll fall ill. You know it was your mistake and everyone makes mistakes. If he loves you he will come back to you na. Stop overthinking."

"B..bhai? H..he  w..will never come back. I..I hurt him a little too much." I broke again.

And the bell went off. What the hell is with people coming to meet me today. Out of all the days I didn't want to see anyone, everyone wants to meet me.
Bhai went to open the door and I didn't know what to expect anymore. I wiped my tears which never seemed to end.

"aish?" A voice I had been craving to hear called me.

"kabir?" I blinked my tears away to blink away the blurry vision. I hopped into his arms as he tucked me tightly into his.

"Baby I'm so sorry. I wasn't thinking straight. Please don't leave me. Please kabir. Please." I cried in his arms.

"I won't aish. I won't. I promise you." The words I craved to hear. The words washed over me as relief. He still loved me. And I cried.

Of course. Drama queen.

Bhai excused himself and left the house to give us some privacy. For the first time, he was being nice to me in front of someone. Hmm.

"I know we will be able to work on it aisha. We both love each other way too much for any of these trifle things to hinder our way. I know what I did was wrong. Blaming you for something I did isn't correct. It's completely incorrect. But what you did was worse." He said hesitantly. I blinked my eyes showing what he said was correct. "But it's okay. We will get over it. We will be okay. I know that agar mein he aise tumhe blame karne laga, then the media will chew you alive. I'm sorry baby."

"I'm sorry too. I promise you. It's only you I love. It's always going to be you." I sat there. In his arms. Loving the feel of it. Promising him an eternity.

He touched my chin gently and our breaths met. It was as if it was our first kiss. The world around me suddenly seemed bearable with him on my side. The kiss assured me that we were never leaving sides again.

Well, the kiss may have gotten a bit too heated.
We ended up in bed. Whoops.
Sorry not sorry.
......

"Aishaaaaa. Open the door yaaaa." I heard someone scream me awake from my sleep. I looked a kabir still sleeping through all the screaming. I smiled a little and got up. The bell rang.

"Listen I know you're home!"
Khushi. It was Khushi.

"Coming Khushuuuu"
I hurriedly wore Virat's shirt; the only clothing next to me that time, and ran to open the door. She seemed kinda pissed.

"Hey" I said cautiously hoping she'll not be too mad at me for making her wait for 1/2 an hour when I made today's breakfast plans.

"Omg. Is that the mans t-shirt i'm hoping it is?"  She asked me, probably forgetting that she was pissed I didn't open the door.

"Umm....yeah?" I blushed a little.

"YOU GUYS OKAY NOW?" Woah! Someone was excited.

"We reconciled."

Khushu showed me her gorgeous dimples and went into the kitchen to make herself breakfast and I to warn kabir to not come out all in glory.

....

"Virat?"

"Hmm" he groggily answered.

"Utho"

"Hmm"

"Arey get up na. Khushi's here too"

"Tell her to go away"
I lightly slapped his back.

"Hmm" he replied with a slightly irritated voice.

"She's my best friend."

"And I'm your boyfriend." Now fully awake he had managed to cage me in his arms. I smiled at him.

"Toh utho Mr. Boyfriend. Mrs. best friend is here too!" khushi screamed from outside. She's got bat-like hearing. Weird.

But I was happy. Everything seemed to be falling into pieces. Slowly. But there.

Well. I hope it is.