26. One down, many to go!

One year later; (oops😱)

Aisha's pov

"I am just so tired of him. I need a break. It's too much to handle. He is so demanding sometimes. He needs love, care and attention but zara sa kuch bol do, toh problem hai! I love him but this is getting annoying to be honest."

"Aisha! I just think you are over- reacting. I mean he is so loving whenever I am around. I don't believe he could ever be like that."

"I am not here to prove anything to you. I can't take this anymore. I need a break."

I was ranting into my phone looking at the handsome face belonging to my boyfriend (psych, bitches😂). Kuro, Khushi and ranveer's dog, was annoying me these days. They had left for a short vacation and I had proposed to care for kuro since I love him. But yeh zyada ho raha tha bro!

"Kabir yaar?"

"Hmm?"

"When are you back? I miss you."

"I don't know aishu. Can't say anything for sure."

"FaceTime is great and all but I haven't seen seen you for about two months. Why is time passing this slowly"

"You know I don't have answers to your questions. First date pe hee chup Kara Diya tha"
We slightly chuckled at that but my eyes couldn't help but roll down a tear drop. I wiped it off my cheek but my tears couldn't stop that easily now.

"aisha. Don't cry baba. I'll be there soon. Just a week left. You should concentrate on your movies and make me proud of your work. Okay? You know I would be next to you if this wasn't important. 5 months to go for World Cup and so I need to practice. It's the first time I am leading the team into such a sphere. I need cheering, not your tears. Okay baby?"

I nodded slightly when Aryan's face popped up in the screen.
"Mat ro yaar. Yahan sab ko bura lag raha Aisha."

He took the phone from kabir and kabir's facial expression showed how much he hated his team mates sometimes. I laughed at him and everyone else annoyed me into being normal. This one year we all had grown so close, they were all like brothers to me.

Too many rakhi's suddenly!

.......

A week ago, was my shoots last day for the last movie on my to do list. I was out of movies for now! I was looking out for projects because sitting alone and thinking only got me thinking about kabir.

I wasn't ready to do that.

I picked my phone and called my assistant, " Aditi! Hey, could you please keep an eye out for a few more projects. I'd like to work on something."

"......Aisha. The last movie you shouted for last week is your 3rd movie this year and it's just August right now. The movies are doing great and everyone is appreciating you but don't you think you deserve a break now?"

"Can't right now Adi. Just please keep an eye out okay?"

"Actually, I do have a movie script with me for you. Rolled in today only."

"Really! Great news man. send it over asap. I'll read it over and let you know."

.......

The script was so pretty engaging! The movie seemed to be an amazing one, at least on text. I called Aditi to tell her to arrange a meeting with the director, Ziya, to finalise the move and the know more about the cast and plot.