21. Coloured in embarressment!

Kabir's POV (high-time😂)

Sun rays spread on my face and disturbed my sleep. I moved a bit due to which I had Aisha groan next to me. I smiled inwardly as I realised she was sleeping next to me, in my arms.

This woman makes me want to spend my entire life with her.

I saw the time to realise it was 8:30 am. Breakfast was only till 10:30 am so I woke Aisha up. It would take us long to get ready anyways.

"Aishu? .......Get up baby. Breakfast has timings"

"Nooooo."She cribbed.

I chuckled at her kiddish behaviour and kissed her temple. I left a trail of kisses to her jaw when her eyes fluttered open.

"Fine fine. I am awake. Seducing me isn't going to work Kabir Ahuja." I laughed at her as she whined.

"Acha it's fine. I'll go get ready, you can stay in the bed for some time?" I proposed.

She nodded and I gave her a quick kiss and rushed to the restroom.

I was in  the shower when I heard the doorbell rang. Must be room service to remind us for breakfast. Only when I dried myself I realised I left my clothes outside.

Well, good for Aisha! She could stare at my hot bod haha. I wrapped a towel around my waist and plastered a smirk as I stepped out.

OH FUCK NOO.

I was standing. I was standing in a towel. I was standing in nothing but a towel in front of Aisha's father. Fuck. This doesn't look good.

He, doesn't look happy.

I rushed back in with my clothes as I heard Aisha laugh loudly about the situation. Aarav ne Sahi kaha tha, Kahi bhi kuch bhi Karti hai yeh ladki.

When I was all ready, I opened the door with a lot of difficulty and pep talk to myself. I was scared and nervous. More, then when I was  when I gave my BCCI application. Shit. Fuck. Bitch. Sheck we....SHUTUP KABIR. Not the time to sing 'Mo Bamba'.

I stepped back into the room and uncle glared at me.
"Uh...Hi sir. I am Kabir."

I shook his hands. Firm grip. Cool cool cool cool. Why am I hyperventilating?

"Hi Kabir."

That's it? That's all he says to his daughter's boyfriend? Wait what? I suddenly was too awkward and since I felt left out of the conversation between Aisha and her father, I slipped out of the room saying I would just check on Sameer.

Good save!

After roaming about for 15-20 minutes I thought about returning to the room.

When I clicked the door open, hoping for Aisha's dad to be gone, I saw no one in the room but I heard the shower running. I felt relieved. Aisha's father left for breakfast! I sat down on the bed and thought of annoying aishu.

"aishu?? Kitna lamba shower yaar?"
On getting no reply I again said,

"Acha if this is a sign, I am taking it. i am coming inside okay? Right now, I am taking my shirt off. It's off! Now my pants. Done! Now naa? I am coming!"

I wasn't really opening my clothes. I was just annoying Aisha about it. I was speaking about it when the bathroom clicked open. I chuckled to myself about how she immediately opened after listening to me.I looked up to se......AISHA'S FATHER? WHAT.

He came out of the washroom with a scowl on his face. What was he doing here??

Mar Gaye Kabir.