4. Don't Make Me Say It

Akshay directly came to Alia and asked her, " Alia, yeh tumne apne saath kisko betha liya?"

Alia laughs and softly mentions Sameer name along with which their entwined hands could clearly be seen.

"Now even Khushi has broken my heart and finally moved on from me. Khushu, am better than 'him' man!"

"Who is this 'man' Akshay?" Ranveer asks kapil, as if on behalf of others.

"Now don't make me say it on national television!"

Akshay reaches Aisha and asks her, "Sharma ji. How are you?"

"I am very well Sharma ji!"

"So finally answer this question and clear all our doubts. Are you single? I mean your friends do look pretty preoccupied at the moment!"

Everyone laughs to which Aisha replies, "Single is my life story, yaar Akshu."

"Hey Kabir! You are such a busy man! Finally the country has let you all breathe?" he joked.

"It's what we love doing! It makes us proud to represent the country." Akshay narrates how well the Indian cricket team has been throughout the recent series and has done the country proud.

Akshay greets Veer and asks him four questions about the team.

"Who eats the most?",
"Who is the most lazy",
"Who is the life of the party?" and
" Who is the women's magnet?"

to which he answered,
" I am always hungry but Akash is the most lazy out of all. Raj ke bina party isn't a party but Kabir steals the women from the single boys of the team!"

To this, Akshay looks at Kabir, laughs and asks him," Then also, you are single?"

Kabir shrugs, secretly looks at Aisha and says that maybe he never me the correct person. Aisha realises he was looking at her and she blushed a deep shade of red while looking at the carpet whose fabric suddenly seemed interesting to look at.

The end of the night kept coming closer and so the wait for the best actor and actress was coming to an end. With the timely suspense, Ranveer and Alia bagged the awards.

Even though it was late, none of them were remotely sleepy. They invited Kabir to the hotel to celebrate with them to which he offered them to come to his house instead, as it was close by.

They all seemed to really get along with Kabir and so they agreed.