47. I dare you

Kabir's pov (finally lmao)

I was desperately waiting for my best friends to arrive. I genuinely couldn't wait anymore for the idiots after their absolutely amazing win against West Indies day before yesterday in Mumbai.

They were to arrive at seven o clock in the morning and it was eight right now. Aisha had asked me to be a little sane and meet them around nine when they had settled down but I couldn't wait. I bolted out of my room to see if any of them were awake yet.

I was stalking their rooms when suddenly Aryans wife, Ritika came out of her room. I skipped to her and engulfed her into a brotherly hug which she reciprocated with happiness.

"Your getting marrieddd! When Aryan told me that you were getting married this quick, I was just so happy!"

"Me too bhabhi! By the way, Aryan hai kahan?"

"Sir ji Andar hai. Apparently coming from Mumbai to Udaipur provides him with a jetlag!" She rolled her eyes as I suppressed my laugh.

"Don't worry ritu bhabhi , I'll go check on him. Aap neeche breakfast Karlo tab tak. Aisha should be there."

Ritu bhabhi smiled at me and left after pinching my cheeks a little too hard. I entered the room using the key bhabhi left with me and saw a figure tucked comfortably into the bed.

I harshly fell on Aryan who was snoring away and he suddenly got up with eyes as wide as they could be.

"Bhai pagal hai kya?" He screamed as he realised who I was after getting into a marshal arts pose I bet doesn't exist.

I laughed as I hugged him and exclaimed, "ARYUUU. I MISSED YOUU"

"You're getting more gay day by day. If you are gay, there is no problem but Tu Abhi Aisha ko bata de na. Uske bhee dreams honge-"

"Yaar Chup hoja. I'm seeing you after almost a month and a half. Thodee toh excitement dikha de!" I whined.

"Dramebaaz!" He said and snuggled into his pillow which I made a face at and and snatched his pillow away from him.

"Get your lazy ass up. Ritu bhabhi is waiting for breakfast."

"Yaar ek toh Teri wajah se on a holiday I had to get up at 4:30 am and now also you aren't letting me sleep."

"Not my fault. It's my wedding. Uth ja!"

I pulled aryan's legs down until he had no choice but to get up. He fake cried and left to the washroom which he unlocked a second later, hugged me and congratulated me and again left for the washroom.

ajeeb hai.

....

I was waiting for Aryan,the beauty queen, to stop showing off his mad singing skills from the washroom and come out when I heard veer bhai call out to Aryan from outside his room.

"Oye! Chall Kabir ko Milne!"

I opened the door excitedly and screamed, "bhaiiiiii!"

He looked shocked as he stumbled when I held onto him as if I met if after 1000s of years and he just laughed at me.

"where is Siya bhabhi?"

"Down for breakfast already!"

"Riya?"

"Nani ke ghar! Aryan kahan hai?" He asked.

"Madona ban Naha raha hai Woh" I rolled my eyes. Veer bhai sighed along with me as we slumped down on his bed waiting for him to get out.