25. Baby

Kabir's pov.

Yesterday's sangeet event went by quickly. All our dance practices had payed off finally! Half of them, being in Bollywood, were used to such dance practices but Aneesha, aarav and I were probably the only confused souls there!

We had retired to our rooms and immediately slept because of all the exhaustion.

Today, was the wedding. Finally.

Aisha has already left for Khushi's room to get her ready. She was so emotional in the morning she started crying. When I asked her what it was about she said,

"Khushi's going to leave us and go!!"

"She will still be in Mumbai. And closer to your place now since she will shift into ranveer's flat. What are you on about?" I chuckled.

She glared at me, " let me have my moment!"

Drama queen!

I shifted in my bed with Instagram open on my phone. It was overwhelming yet interesting to see people make up rumours about you online. My latest favourite was that Aisha was pregnant with my child just because she was spotted wearing a lose T-shirt.....A MONTH AGO.

Great ideas there, media!

I was scrolling through my feed randomly when my alarm went off. Should be getting ready now. It was going to be an afternoon wedding, absolutely beautiful! The king and queen of Bollywood were tying the knot today. Good luck to them!

.......

I heard the room's door click open when I was in the shower. Aisha must be back to get ready.

I quickly took a shower and put on my clothes to be saved from aisha's scolding.

She can be scary sometimes.

I went out of the washroom to be greeted by aishu groaning into a pillow.

"Tujhe Kya hua?"

"I am tired!"

I shook my head and slapped her butt. "Go get ready"

"Nah"

"Do you want me to get you ready?" I smirked at her.

"No time to flirt Ahuja! Just get me something to eat naa? I'll go get ready."

"I ironed your clothes a bit, they are in the closet"

"You know you don't have to do all that right? You could just call the room service."

" I like doing things for you baby" I pecked her lips. She smiled at me and kissed me lightly. She pulled away before I could deepen the kiss and skipped towards the cupboard to gather her things.

She was so beautiful. when she was all dressed up and even when she was just in a lose T-shirt with her hair all messed up and no makeup on her.

She is so beautiful.

I smiled at my thoughts and went up to heat up the chocolate cake we ordered in yesterday evening. Turns out, she liked having melted cakes too!

......

Aisha was getting late to dress up and alia and Sameer were freaking out about how late things were proceeding and they needed a few hands on deck. Aisha screamed from the washroom, " Keeshu? Go with them. I'll come on my own don't worry."