20. Gang-ed up.

Aisha's pov

After my little 'glee session', I rummaged through my clothes to find something casual yet dressy to wear. 

As an actor going even for a casual get together, we need to be dressed up to look good every time. It can be exhausting some times even when fun the other times.

I dressed to wear a cute red dress and paired it with my white sneakers.  I put on some light makeup and patiently tried to wait for Kabir.

I swear guys take so much longer than girls to get ready but since they need to blame someone, they blame it on girls.

Useless.

I picked my phone and scrolled down my Instagram feed when I saw one post, posted 29 seconds ago. It kind of scared but surprised me, honestly. It was a picture Kabir posted with me, where I was wearing his shirt and hugging him.

Guys have such good clothes. They are comfortable to wear, don't judge me. I could feel the heat rise up to my cheeks when I heard Kabir come out of the washroom with a knowing smirk playing on his lips.

"Hmm" I sighed and smiled a little. "What's this huh?"

"Instagram post?" He faked an innocent look.

"I know that. But it's us. Together. In the public now."

"I know. Finally. I can hold you and kiss you and hug whenever I want. Yessss!"

"Duffer. I mean people know now."

"So? It just tells all the single guys to fuck off cause you are mine."

"And you are...impossible" I laughed and pinched his cheeks.

...

We left the room and went out to the veranda where everyone was seated with their drinks. It was Aneesha, Khushi, alia, Sameer, Ranveer and aarav and...Omg wait. AARAV. my bhai was here!! I left Kabir's hand as I hopped into aarav's arms.

"AARAV. Weren't you and papa going to come tomorrow?"

"Hello to you too Aishu" his words laced with sarcasm.

"Chup kar."

When he didn't answer my question I asked again," Bol bhee"

"Arey you only said chup kar"

"Urgh. You are so annoying. You go back to India. I don't want you here."

"And I love you too"

I rolled my eyes but smiled at my brother too.
His eyes went to Kabir standing besides Ranveer, giving us siblings the privacy we needed.

"Hmmmm!!" Aarav smirked at me.

"Shut up bhai" I giggled.

"You love him?"

"I do."

"And he does too?"

Oops.

"He didn't want to lie to me. He told me he didn't yet but he likes me a lot and feels as if he is falling in love. He just wanted to mean it when he said it."
I tried justifying Kabir's point to bhai who seemed
unreadable.