11. Again Already?

Next morning, after Kabir's regular daily routine of vigorous training, he picked his phone to check for any important messages. 

He was scanning through his texts to find one particularly. But alas, there were none from Aisha Sharma.

He smiled lightly realising the minor changes in him. It was too early to say anything about how he felt exactly for her, but he knew it was special and he liked how their relationship was going. Fast yet slow.
Kabir opened the team group chat where almost everyone ,coincidentally, was online.

Enter group chat

Kabir- good morning!

Ayush- yeah yeah! of course it is a good morning for you Keeshu, since you spent SOO much "friendly" time with Aisha yesterday😂😍

veer- HAHAHA. Keeshu? So when you were tensed about a girl, the girl was Aisha?

Aryan- Keeshu was tensed about a girl?  That is new😂

Vikas- naak katta dee Keeshu tuney😂

Kabir- shutup guys. It's nothing like that. We were just hanging out as friends. And veer bhai, i am never sharing anything with you ever again. Apne toh loud speaker pe announce kar diya yaar👀

Raj- *virat.is.triggered*

Aryan -*now.he.will.kill.our.wicket-keeper*

vikas- *he.has.managed.to.embarass.himself. Yet. Again*

Aryan-*we. Don't. Have. Daddy.issues. But. We. Do. Have. Captain. Issues. Who. In. Turn. Has. "Girlfriend". Issues. *

Ayush- HAHHAHAHAHAHA this group chat is crazy

Kabir- fine. Don't take me seriously. Next practice session, extra rounds for all of you. And I mean it
Bye🙏🏻

Exit group

Kabir kept his phone down with an annoyed yet amused smile on his face.
With that, he texted Aisha, "Good morning beautiful!...."

On the other side, Aisha was woken up early in the morning by Sameer and Alia. They had towered over her and complained about not knowing anything that was going on.

They weren't wrong though. They demanded details and Aisha groaned in annoyance. It was just nine. She wanted to sleep in late but that didn't fare well, now did it?

She freshened up while Sameer and Alia waited outside in the room. She washed her already red face and came out to see the couple patiently just waiting. She came and slowly started telling them how it all happened.

By the end of it, Alia was in admiration mode and Sameer in a little possessive one.

Alia found it really cute that Aisha took the first step to clarify the fact that she actually liked him and Sameer was a little annoyed by the fact that her best friend could finally have a boyfriend after so long. He wanted her all to himself! Possessive much.

Alia and Aisha completely ignored his protests and continued to gush over Kabir when there was a notification that popped up on Aisha's phone, lying near Alia. Alia picked it up to see a text from Kabir.

"Good morning beautiful. Call me when you are free. Wanted to talk💕."

"OH HO WOWWWWW, beautiful." Alia exclaimed.
Aisha blushed at his endearment.

They all had a good laugh at this when Sameer suddenly getting serious looked at Aisha and said
"But on a serious note, learning from your past relationship, please take it slow. Get to know him and then take a decision. Okay? I know Kabir is a great guy and all but tu meri best friend hai and I don't want you hurt again.you are like a sister to me and I you deserve the best!"

Aisha hugged him and said,"Ok bitch and I love you too."

After they left Aisha's room, Aisha immediately did what she was waiting for for the entire time till she received his text.

Call him.

After a few rings, Kabir picked the call and said
"Hey Aish"

"Hey Kabir! You wanted to talk naa?"

"Just wanted to hear your voice. Whatsup?"

"Nothing much ya. Just alu and Sam were eating my brain."

"Sounds like a typical morning honestly"

"You got it!"

They continued to talk for about an hour until Aisha said that she has an important photo shoot to attend.

Kabir really wanted to meet her and asked her what time her shoot would get over. She replied by saying that the shoot was scheduled to be over by 5 pm.

"Is it okay if I come to pick you up? You can send me the details and we can spend some time together. Maybe go out for dinner?"

Obviously Aisha wouldn't say no but just to tease him she continued

"Are you asking me out on a date mr Ahuja?"

"Do you want it to be one ms Sharma?"

"Do you think it could be one?" She retaliated.

"It has the potential, don't you think?"

After a few seconds of Aisha just blushing, she softly said yes.
She had an official date with Kabir.Freaking. Ahuja.
And
She couldn't wait!