trash pt. 1 | jealous!nozel silva x reader

Author's Note:

Damn. The acoustic version of "Grenade" by Bruno Mars feels so much more sincere in my opinion. Once again, a song is the inspiration for my oneshot.

If only we could teleport into whatever fantasy world we desired, we wouldn't have to read so much fanfiction. :')

That was random...sorry. ^

Enjoy.

(Y/n) = Your Name

(L/n) = Last Name

You, (Y/n) (L/n), have been dating Nozel Silva, captain of the Silver Eagles for three years. Like most relationships, it all started with a friendship. You two had known each other for as long as you could remember. To be honest, you don't even recall the first time you had laid eyes on him. It was like you had always known him, and he had always known you. You were like two peas in a pod. But that was before.... Now, despite your ongoing relationship, you two have become distant.

You're currently walking to Nozel's office. You needed to tell him about an upcoming mission Julius had assigned both your squads to. Not bothering to knock, you enter his office holding the needed paperwork. Nozel knew it was you that entered since you hadn't bothered to knock.

"What is it, (Y/n)?"he spoke, not giving you his full attention.

"Julius just gave me a mission involving both our squads. He wants three knights from each of our squads to investigate what might be a dungeon. He's not sure yet," you say professionally.

He looked up from his desk, reaching for the paperwork you held.

"I see, is that all you needed to say?" he says as though he was expecting something else.

"Yep, that's all. I'll be somewhere in Kikka if you need me," you give him a small smile before turning to leave.

Nozel watched your retreating figure woefully. Usually you'd try to get him take a break and have lunch with him or you'd offer to help him with his paperwork. Lately, it seems like you've been avoiding him. This odd behavior of yours started a week ago when you were helping him with his paperwork again.

Flashback

"Nozel, if you want, I can make dinner tonight. I'm no Gordon Ramsay, but I can make a mean steak. Or, I can make pasta! It's been a while since I've made pasta," you chimed, tapping your pen to your chin in deep thought.

"(Y/n), please not now. I'm trying to focus," the Silver Eagles captain grumbled, "If your done filling out that paper, then go bother Fuegoleon or Solid instead of me," he added.

You felt a small jab in your heart from his cold tone. But you put on a fake smile and got up from your seat.

"Sorry, you're right, I'm being a chatter box, huh?" you chuckle, trying to hold back your offensive side. If anybody else would've said those things to you, you would've started a full-on roasting session, dissing every aspect of their existence.

"I'll leave, but if you still want dinner, let me know," you say before walking out the door.

'If he wants me to bother someone else, then so be it,' you think to yourself.

That night, you stayed at the Black Bulls hideout. You didn't want to bother Nozel anymore, so you figured you'd go somewhere you could be as noisy as you want. Truth be told, the Black Bulls were a bit shocked to be having a sleepover with the Captain (Y/n). But you had hung out at their hideout many times before, so they didn't have a problem with your sudden visit.

End of Flashback

Nozel had noticed that you were spending a lot of time out on the town recently which was strange for you. You're not really one to go out in public so often. Realizing this, he stood up and left his office. He wanted to find out where exactly you've been going and whether it has anything to do with your behavior or not. He knew you were close with Noelle, so he figured she'd know something. With no time to waste, he made his way to the Black Bulls hideout in search of answers.

TO BE CONTINUED

Author's Note:

*clears throat* "GAVE YOU ALL I HAD BUT YOU TOSSED IT IN THE TRASH!!! YOU TOSSED IT THE TRASH,  YES YOU DIIIID!!!" *bows*

Word Count: 703