goosebumps (continued) | transformed!asta x reader

Author's Note:

Since you kindly requested a second part... 

:)

"I get those goosebumps every time, I need the Heimlich."

Enjoy.

Previously:

I was awoken by someone rocking my shoulder.

"(Y/n), are you okay? (Y/n), please wake up. (Y/n)! Wake up!"

My eyes slowly open to see a kneeling Asta hovering above me. But he looks different...His strange appearance was enough to give me goosebumps. Half of his face had black markings and one of his eyes were glowing red. As my eyes trailed downward, I noticed that his whole arm was black, and he even had...a wing? What the hell happened while I was asleep?

"(Y/n)! Thank goodness you're finally awake!" his eyes glossed over as he lowered his head, "For a minute, I thought I'd lost you."

Like I said, my f*cking jaw is fractured, so I couldn't reply. I just groaned in pain.

"Asta, she needs intense medical attention. At this rate..." Magna's voice trails off into a soft whisper, "she'll die."

I saw Asta's eyes flicker in fear, "(Y/n), hang on tight, okay? Help is on the way," he assures me.

"That's...a relief," my breathing lagged, and my eyes got heavy.

"(Y/n)?!" I hear Luck's voice some distance away.

I blackout.

(Y/n) = Your Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(f/c) = Favorite Color

(h/l) = Hair Length

(h/c) = Hair Color

~Time Skip~

Asta's Point of View:

No response. No response for two months. She's been in a coma for two long months. How could I let this happen? I told her to put her trust in me...and in the end, I let her down. If only she were awake, I could apologize for being so weak. I don't care if she hates me for the rest of her life, I just want her to know how much I miss her right now.

The rest of the Black Bulls haven't been coping well either. I can tell they're trying to be strong for me, but on the inside, they're just as distraught as I am. I vividly remember the look on their faces when we returned from the mission without (Y/n). We had to explain that the medical mages had taken her away. If they'd arrived a minute too late that day, she would've been dead.