bambi | fuegoleon vermillion x reader

Author's Note:

This oneshot is what happens when you wanna write a lemon, but you bitch out.

I also apologize for any typos. I wrote this at 3am.

Enjoy.

(Y/n) = Your Name

(Y/n) = Your Name

If you were to sit back and observe, you'd laugh to yourself. Clear as day, they're perfect for each other. So what's the catch? What's stopping this inevitable romance from blossoming? Well, it's actually quite simple. He's a fierce, menacing lion. And what is she? She's a docile, benevolent deer. Opposites attract, yes, but that doesn't mean they should associate.

Fuegoleon's Point of View:

As always, I'm awake far past midnight. I've been fighting insomnia lately, looking for a good night's sleep. Tonight, however, I'm not alone in my inability to rest. I get a gentle knock at my bedroom door.

Slipping out of bed, I drag my feet to the door, opening it for my unexpected visitor.

"(Y/n)? You're awake at this hour?" I mused, eyeing her lion-patterned pajamas.

"Yeah, I'm sorry to bother you," she murmurs. "I just felt like you might be awake as well. I can't sleep."

I let her in, closing the door as well.

"Actually, I'm glad to see you," I smile. "I could use some company."

Getting comfortable, she launches herself onto my bed, curling up into a cute little ball.

"Wow! You have a bed like this and you still can't sleep?!" she taunted.

I laugh, climbing in next to her. "Is it really that comfortable? I never thought so."

She snuggles her face into a pillow and closes her eyes. "You're crazy, man. This memory foam mattress is to die for."

Scooting closer to her, I lie down on my own pillow. When she opens her eyes, I'm caught admiring her soft features. There's an enthralling moment of silence as we slowly close the space between us.

Our lips harmoniously lock in splendor, declaring every untold sentiment in our hearts. We both broke for air, only to dive back in. I began to crave more, imagining the possibilities.

"(Y/n), tell me to stop," I breathe, afraid of what I might do to her delicate body. "Just tell me-"

She kisses me again, surely unaware of what I'll ask of her. I pull away, giving her my third and final warning.

"Are you sure about this? I'm not very gentle."

The flustered (brunette, blonde, etc.) just nods and pulls me closer. Her simple gesture was enough to make me lose my grip.

"Okay, but don't say I didn't warn you."

End.

Author's Note:

And then they did the deed, got married, and had a baby. The end. That's it. I'm tired. Goodnight. Sweet dreams.

Word Count: 451