the less i know the better pt.2 | langris x reader x finral

Author's Note:

"Giving in to all his bullshit. Is this what you want? Is this who you are?"

"I was doing fine without ya. Till I saw your eyes turn away from mine."

Enjoy.

Previously:

"Finral's no failure. And who said I was choosing anyone? I just...don't think you should be so harsh on him all the time," she answered cautiously.

Langris hung his head low. For a moment, I thought he really took her words into consideration. But I quickly realized I wrong I was when he lifted his head up again. He looked straight at me with a face that could kill.

"I know how to put an end to this," he smirks.

(Y/n) = Your Name

(L/n) = Last  Name

(F/n) = Father's Name

Three weeks later:

"Finral, Langris has been acting really weird lately."

"What do you mean?"

"Ever since we started dating, he's been a lot happier than usual. It's starting to scare me," (Y/n) shudders.

"You're right, that is pretty weird," he agrees.

Two weeks ago, Finral finally got the balls to ask (Y/n) out. The date went very well, thus resulting in a newly found romance.  Langris was in fact aware of their relationship, but his reaction wasn't what anyone expected it to be.

Flashback

"Where are you off to this time?" Langris retorted.

"Um, I was just going to the Black Bulls hideout. Is now a good time?"

"Tell me, how come you've been hanging out with Finral so often?" he asks, ignoring her question.

"Well, he asked me out last week and we've been dating ever since then," (Y/n) smiles.

"Interesting....I guess I'll see you around, then," he waves, walking off.

'That's odd. I thought he doesn't like it when I mention Finral,' (Y/n) thinks to herself.

End of Flashback

"Maybe he moved on," Finral wonders aloud.

"From what?"

"Oh! Um, nothing..." he says anxiously.

"Hm. Whatever you say," (Y/n) shrugs.

Langris' Point of View: