the less i know the better pt.1 | langris x reader x finral

Author's Note:

"Oh my love, can't you see that you're on my mind? Don't suppose you could convince your lover to change his mind. So goodbye."

(I love this song xD)

Enjoy.

(Y/n) = Your Name

(Y/n) = Your Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(e/c) = Eye Color

(f/d) = Favorite Dessert

Finral and Langris have always held a rivalry ever since they were kids. Their parents favored Langris for his magic power and many achievements, therefore allowing him to be the next head of House Vaude. Finral, however, was not blessed with such a gift. He was living in the shadow of his younger brother. No one seemed to see any value in him. But if there was anyone who changed that, it was (Y/n) (L/n).

You see, House Vaude and House (L/n) have been close allies for many generations. (Y/n)'s parents were good friends of Langris and Finral's parents. So it was only natural for (Y/n) to spend a lot of time with the two boys. During her visits, it was like a battle for her attention. Langris would show her his impressive spatial magic and Finral would work his charm, as always.

But as the trio grew older, the two brothers had begun to develop strong feelings for the (e/c) eyed girl. Langris was confident he had a chance with her. When he compared himself to his older brother, he knew there was nothing Finral had that he didn't already have. His confidence was quickly deteriorated once his parents told him he was betrothed to Finesse Calmreich. He was furious. But when Finral found out about the engagement, he felt like he finally had a chance with (Y/n). He was glad.

"Finny, why's Langris so upset?"

"He just got some upsetting news, that's all."

"Will he be okay? I don't like seeing him so sad."

"He'll be fine, (Y/n). He just needs some time to cool off."

But he never did.

~Time skip to their current ages~

Langris' Point of View:

I'm roaming around the Golden Dawn headquarters in search of a certain (brunette, blonde, etc.). She and I both have the day off, so I figured I could take her out to lunch.

After only eight minutes of searching, I grow impatient. I spot the commoner boy talking with Mimosa Vermillion. I know (Y/n) is kind of close with those two, so I decide to ask them where she might be.