ignition | jealous!magna swing x reader

Author's Note:

This oneshot was requested by the lovely MyDeathMarch.

Thanks for the request! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Enjoy.

(Y/n) = Your Name

(Y/n) = Your Name

(e/c) = Eye Color

"Magna, have you seen Luck anywhere?!" you ask with a look that could kill.

Magna jumps at the sudden outburst, turning around to face his girlfriend.

"Uh...no, I haven't. Why do you ask?" he replies nervously.

Earlier that day, Luck said he'd train without you so that Magna could have time to catch up with you.

"Well, a little birdie said he left to train without me," you fumed, "even though I specifically told him not to."

"Oh, well if it makes you feel better, you could train with me instead," Magna insisted.

"Every time I train with you, you pull your punches. I need an opponent who'll try to kill me," you explain, already walking away.

Magna sighed in defeat. All he wanted was to spend time with you, but being as oblivious as you were, you'd constantly brush him off. He knew you took your job seriously, which is great and all, but sometimes you just didn't take the time to breathe. Even if you were going to spend time away from him, did you really have to be with another guy? He didn't have anything against Luck, but he just wished you'd take a break from your training sessions with him.

~Time skip brought to you by my bimmer(hehe, that was a reference to the song)~

It's currently dinner time, and Charmy's sheep cooks have already begun to work their magic. You take a seat between Magna and Luck, as usual.

"Luck, why'd you leave so early?! I told you to wait for me!" you scowl.

"Haha! Sorry, (Y/n)! I guess was just really eager to get some training done," Luck smiles innocently.

You roll your eyes and grab a breadstick, eating it aggressively.

"Magna, aren't you going to eat anything?" you ask, nudging him a little.

"Nah...not hungry," he muttered.

You furrow your eyebrows, puzzled by his strange behavior.

"Is something wrong? If so, you could tell me," you spoke softly.

"I'm fine, okay?! Probably just tired," he snapped, leaving the dinner table.

There was an awkward silence before everyone heard the sound of a door slamming. You turn to your teammates, pointing your thumb towards the direction he retreated in.

"What's up with him?" you ask.

"You seriously don't know?" Vanessa slurs.

"Yeah, I thought you'd notice by now," Finral added.

"Notice what? What's wrong?"

"Yeah, I'm confused. What are we talking about?" Asta chimes in.

"He's obviously jealous that (Y/n)'s spending so much time with Luck, Dork-sta" Noelle states knowingly, flipping her hair.

"Oh, well if he wanted to spend time with Luck, why didn't he just say so?" you smile sheepishly.

Finral facepalmed.

Noelle facepalmed.

Vanessa facepalmed.

Gauche facepalmed.

Charmy facepalmed.

Hell, even Yami facepalmed.

"What, are ya stupid or somethin', kid?" Yami commented.

"N-no! Well...at least I don't think so," you said, slouching in your seat.

Luck laughed before patting your head.

"He wants to spend time with you, genius!" he chuckled.

It took seven and a half seconds for you to process what was just said.

"Ohhhh!" you facepalm, understanding where you went wrong.

Not bothering to finish your food first, you quickly stand up and run to Magna's room.

Once you reached his door, you knocked softly and hesitantly.

"Magna? You in there?" you spoke calmly.

You heard a few footsteps before the door flung open, revealing a pissed off Magna.

"What do you want, (Y/n)?" he hisses.

You flinch a bit. You'd never seen him look so angry before.

"I just wanted to apologize....Is that okay?"

Magna steps to the side, allowing you to enter his room. He closes the door behind him, leaning against it as he waits for you to break the silence.

"Magna, I was just so caught up with trying to get stronger. I didn't realize how ignorant I was being. I'm so sorry..." tears begin spilling out your (e/c) eyes.

If there's one weakness that Magna has, it's you. He could never stay mad at you for long. Of course, he'd never let you know that. It'd give you even more power.

Magna pulled you closer to him, wrapping his arms around you.

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have stormed off like that. I should've told you what was bothering me," he sighed.

Magna lifts your chin, kissing your forehead.

"Just promise me that you'll prioritize moments like this," he smiles, referring to your time alone.

"I promise," you say, nodding.

"Oh, and I lied. I'm actually starving right now," he confessed.

"Magna! Way to ruin the moment!"

End.

Author's Note:

How'd I do?

...Ya know what? Don't answer that.

Word Count: 810