often | noelle silva x fem!reader

Author's Note:

As requested, a girl x girl oneshot!

"She asked me if I do this every day, I said "Often"."

Enjoy.

(Y/n) = Your Name

(f/f) = Favorite Food

(h/c) = Hair Color

(l/c) = Lip Color

Noelle Silva. A name you couldn't seem to shake off. And why was that? Well, you don't really know. But recently everyone in the Black Bulls have been bringing her up a lot more often than usual. You don't have anything against her at all. But why does it feel like everybody wants to know your opinion of her?

Right now, it's dinner time. As always, the Black Bulls are chowing down on the food prepared by Charmy's sheep cooks. You sat between Asta and Vanessa while Noelle sat across from you.

"So (Y/n), who's your favorite Black Bull?" Vanessa asks out of literally nowhere.

You swallow whatever food you were chewing before answering, "Captain Yami. But right now, I'm really diggin' Charmy and her sheep cooks," you continue to stuff your face with (f/f).

"Makes sense," Vanessa laughs.

"(Y/n), Noelle and I were gonna head to the castle town tomorrow, first thing in the morning. Wanna come?" Asta offers.

"Nah, I'll let you two do your thing. Besides, I was gonna head to Golden Dawn headquarters tomorrow."

Noelle's disappointed expression went unnoticed by you.

"Why are you going to the Golden Dawn?" Finral chimes in.

"I promised Mimosa that I'd help her with something," you shrug.

Noelle's Point of View:

Mimosa? Why is she hanging out with Mimosa? Does she prefer her over me?!

"Whatever. We'll be fine without you anyways," I sass.

WHY THE HELL DID I SAY THAT?!

"Harsh, Noelle. Real harsh," (Y/n) chuckles, making my heart melt.

"I-it wasn't that harsh," I pout, crossing my arms.

"I was joking," she grins.

At this point, I'm obviously blushing. I could tell everyone else noticed because they started smirking. This is what I get for telling Asta who my crush is. He just can't keep that big mouth of his closed.