🎃midnight | (anonymous) x reader🎃

Author's Note:

I thought it'd be fun to keep the character a mystery until the end of the story, ya know? But here's a hint: He's in the Black Bulls. (I just didn't want to let you down when you realize he's not a royal lol.)

Warning: If you feel uncomfortable with steamy scenes (featuring nudity), this oneshot isn't really recommended for you.

"Midnight with the stars and you. Midnight and a rendez-vous."

Happy Haunting!

(Y/n) = Your Name

(Y/n) = Your Name

Your Point of View:

I'm pressed up against the wall, swollen lips and all. My chest is bare and forlorn. His hands...they travel south...further and further until-

"(Y/n), wake up! That's the fifth time you've dozed off!" Noelle scolds me.

I wipe away the drool on the corner of my mouth and give her a lethal glare, "Stop. Waking. Me. Up. Then." Right when we were getting to the juicy part.

"We need to plan the Halloween party right now. You can sleep all you want once we're done."

Groaning, I grab a roll of party streamers and chuck it at her.

"Hey! What was that for?!" she fumes.

"That was for WAKING ME UP, BITCH!" I bark, standing on the table.

"That's it. I've had it," the bratty Silva sneers, standing on the table as well.

The tension quickly grows between us. It's like this every day. We've never gotten along, therefore, physical fights weren't uncommon with us. But before I could unleash a powerful Kamehameha wave, which I could totally do, Vanessa chimes in.

"Sit down."

Shuddering with fear, we quietly sit back down like good little Kindergarteners.

The alcoholic witch nods in approval, "That's more like it. If we're gonna make this party a success, we need to work together."

Ha, f*ck my life.

~Time Skip~

About two hours ago, Vanessa, Noelle, and I finished decorating for the party. Now, I'm trying to fit into this tight-ass outfit.

"I shouldn't have eaten those cupcakes," I look myself in the mirror, "But then again...I should've eaten those cupcakes."

Finally, after thirty minutes of suffocating myself, I get the dress on...still lacking oxygen. But what did I expect? Pretty hurts.

"(Y/n)! You look amazing!" Vanessa beams.

"Cut it out, you're embarrassing me," I blush, stepping away from the loud-mouthed witch.

"Oh come on, just take the compliment," she playfully rolls her eyes.

We both make our way out to the main event of the evening. Everyone's costumes look so incredible...But someone's missing.

"Hey, Vanessa, have you seen-"

"(Y/n)! I'm loving the outfit," Mimosa says, appearing out of nowhere.

"Oh, thank you! I love yours as well," I reply politely.

Where is he?

~Tiny Time Skip~

I promised myself I'd stay sober, but that didn't happen. It's midnight and I'm currently dancing with a guy I've never met before while holding a drink I don't even like. He's getting a little too close for comfort, but I'm drunk and confused. What am I to do?

"Hey, what do you say we get a room?" the man suggests.

"She'll pass, thank you."

I spin around to see just the man I've been looking for.

"There you are! Where were y-" I'm cut off when he takes my hand and drags me away from the party scene and into a more secluded area.

"Sorry, I guess I lost track of time, you know?" he casually explains.

"Asshole," I slur.

"Now, now, what's with the foul mouth? Aren't you happy I'm here?" he chuckles.

Yes.

"Not really."

"Hm. I guess I'll have to show you what you've been missing then," he smirks.

I gulp as an indescribable heat washes over me, "I w-was only joking!"

"Excuses, excuses, excuses," he shakes his head, "You talk too much."

That said, he picks me up with ease and tosses me over his shoulder.

"Put. Me. Down!"

"No can do. This is all your fault."

"Where are you even taking me?"

"You'll see and you'll approve."

"Tch."

Eventually, we're in front of his bedroom door. He unlocks the door, walks inside, and locks it once again. And as for me? I'm still laying across his shoulder like a dead body.

"Here we are! Cozy, am I right?" he sets me down gently, grinning widely.

As I take a look around, I realize that this is uncharted territory for me. I wonder why he even brought me here. Doesn't he want to go back to the party?

"So you're probably wondering why I brought you here," he began, reading my thoughts, "Well, to put it simply, you and I have some unfinished business."

I could feel that I was blushing, but I was too buzzed to hide it, "What do you mean?"

Rather than answering me, he gets straight to the point as his lips connect with mine. I don't hesitate to kiss back, adding more heat to the moment. He backs me up into the wall, never breaking for oxygen. Soon, I have to break away, earning a grunt of dissatisfaction from him. Being productive, he frees me from my dress in a heartbeat and plants kisses along my jawline. His hands expertly unlatch my bra and begin roaming my body.

Drowning in the moment, I let out a soft moan of his name, "Zora."

His hands...they travel south...further and further until-

End.

Author's Note:

Don't give me that look. I know it's short.

Word Count: 865