jealous!boyfriend scenarios pt.2

Author's Note:

Imagine not watching Black Clover in a while but still continuing to make oneshots about it...heh heh! That- That'd be...pretty- pretty wEiRd. Like, can you imagine? HAHA. Only a dweeb would do that. heh.

Enjoy!

FYI:

THESE CHARACTERS ARE LISTED IN THE ORDER OF MOST JEALOUS TO LEAST JEALOUS.  (In my opinion.)

Yami Sukehiro

"Captain Yami, I'm bored. Are you sure we don't have any missions? None at all? Surely there's one," Asta whines.

"Don't you understand the concept of a damn off day, kid? It wouldn't kill you to relax every now and then," Yami said in a cloud of smoke.

Asta slothfully rolls off the couch and onto the floor. He looks up at the ceiling and says, "Maybe I should've gone with (Y/n). At least she's having fun."

Yami perks up at the mention of your name. "What the hell are you talkin' about? Where'd that brat go this time?"

"You don't know? She's with Captain William today. I think she said something about him owing her a favor or whatever."

Stomping his cigarette bud to the floor, Yami walks over to Asta and grabs him by the collar, dragging him to the door.

"Looks like you and I are going on a little mission."

~Time Skip~

"Um, Captain Yami?" Asta gulps, "Is this legal? I thought it was bad to spy on people."

"It'll be fine, just shut up and watch," Yami grumbles.

You and William appeared to be baking some sort of dessert. Through the window, Yami and Asta couldn't catch what you were saying, but you looked happy. A little too happy for a certain someone's liking.

"What are they doing? Is that cake?! Aw man, I want some!" Asta drools.

Yami hits him on the head, gritting his teeth in annoyance. "Will you shut up? They'll hear us."

"Who'll hear you?" a voice chimes in.

Asta and Yami turn around to see you standing there in a frosting-covered apron. To your right, William was standing with a platter of strawberry shortcakes.

"(Y/n)! Captain William! Um, we just- Captain Yami wanted to- I mean, you know...." Asta stutters in fear. He sends Yami a glance, begging him to handle it.

"He's trying to say that we were just leaving," Yami interjects.

"Well, this kind of ruins the surprise," you sulk.

"What surprise?"

William holds up the platter of sweets. "(Y/n) wanted to do something special for you, so I decided to help."

Yami's face unknowingly flushes as he looks at your shy smile. "Oh...that is not what I was expecting..."

"Then what were you expecting?" you ask, already knowing the answer.