another | father!nozel silva x mother!reader

Author's Note:

Should I lay off on the Nozel oneshots for a while?

Enjoy.

(Y/n) = Your Name

(Y/n) = Your Name

(S/n) = Son's Name

(R/n) = Random Name

It was a silent night. Nozel and his lovely wife, (Y/n), were relaxing in their shared king-sized bed. Their conversations consisted of anything that came to their minds.

"Maybe I should just braid my bangs like you. I'd be a lot more intimidating; don't you think?" you joke.

"You're humor is senseless, woman," Nozel replies blandly, rolling his eyes.

"Oh please, I'm funny and you know it," you sip your tea, smirking triumphantly.

Nozel smiles, shaking his head.

A few seconds later, a tiny knock is heard at the door.

"Hm? Who is it?" you speak up.

"It's (S/n). I can't reach the door handle, mommy!"

Sighing, you slide out of bed and open the door for him.

"Didn't I just put you to bed? Why are you up, darling?"

"I can't sleep," he looks down at the floor.

"Oh, well you can stay with us tonight, okay?"

"Yay!"

"Absolutely not," Nozel objected, sending daggers your way, "He needs to learn that he can't just run to us every time he can't sleep."

"Please, babe?" you and (S/n) give him puppy eyes.

He's silent for a bit before he speaks.

"Fine...but only for tonight."

"I knew you couldn't resist our charm," you laugh, picking up (S/n).

You set him down on the bed, placing him between you and Nozel.

"(S/n), I never got to ask you, but what was it you wanted to tell me earlier?" you ask.

"Well...(R/n) said that his mommy came home with his new baby sister yesterday."

You nod, waiting for him to continue.

"I want a baby sibling too."

You choke on you tea, coughing into the sleeve of your pajamas. Nozel only looked a tad bit surprised, keeping his composure.

"W-what?" you croak, hoping he didn't say what you thought he just said.

"I want a baby brother," (S/n) grins innocently.

"But why?"

"(Y/n), I have to agree with (S/n). Besides, I wouldn't mind having another kid running around here," Nozel smirks mischievously.

You gulp, realizing you're outnumbered. Thinking quickly, you reach for the lamp on your nightstand, cutting off the light.

"Great talk. Goodnight you two!" you bury yourself under the sheets, your face burning up.

"What's wrong with mommy?"

"She's just tired. While you're at Fuegoleon's tomorrow, I'll be sure to have a little talk with her."

"Okie dokie!"

~Time skip to the next night brought to you by Nozel himself~

You had just returned from dropping (S/n) off at Fuegoleon's place. Exhausted, you drag your feet to your shared bedroom.

As soon as you open the door, you regret coming back home.

The room was dimly lit with candles, there was platter of your favorite desserts on the bed, and Nozel was shirtless, laying down. He looked directly at you, waiting for you to react.

"Um...what's all this, Nozel?" you were frozen in place.

"Nothing much," he shrugs, "Come here."

Hesitantly, you walk toward the bed, sitting down as far away from him as possible.

"Closer, please."

You shuffle closer and closer until you're sitting right beside him.

"If this is some sort of trap, you're dead."

"It's not a trap. I just want to know how to feel about our conversation with (S/n) last night."

"So that's what this is? I'm not having another child. (S/n)'s already a handful."

"What if can change your mind?" he questioned.

"Hm...you have until tomorrow morning."

"Perfect, that's more than enough time."

End.

Author's Note:

Tomorrow's my first day of hell...I mean school. Wish me luck.

Word Count: 631