blue velvet | nozel silva x reader

Author's Note:

Ever since I started this book, I've wanted to use this song for a oneshot. I'm finally doing it!

:D

"But in my heart there'll always be precious and warm a memory through the years. And I still can see blue velvet through my tears."

Enjoy.

(Y/n) = Your Name

(Y/n) = Your Name

(L/n) = Last Name

(e/c) = Eye Color

(h/c) = Hair Color

Nozel's Point of View:

She wore blue velvet the first time we'd met. I remember it as though it were yesterday. When we first struck up a conversation, my first impression was that she was gentle...in her own way. Regardless of the cold tone I gave her, she remained patient. Not once did she feel intimidated by me. As a matter of fact, I was almost intimidated by her. I couldn't tell whether that bubbly façade of hers was just an act or if it was genuine. I couldn't believe that a powerhouse like her could be so tame and docile.

~Flashback~

"So you must be Nozel Silva. I've heard many things about you," the bright-eyed woman exclaimed.

Her name is (Y/n) (L/n). I've seen her around the capital every now and then, but never before had I formally met her. She works directly under the Wizard King's orders as his assistant. From what I understand, she was offered the position as a Magic Knights Captain. This once in a lifetime offer was declined, however. Why? I don't know. Either she was crazy, or she just really wanted to work for Julius himself.

"Really? What sort of things?" I queried, crossing my arms as well.

"Well, I've heard that you have a ridiculous hairstyle. From my observations, I can conclude that that is indeed correct," she teases, "Do you braid it yourself?"

I let out an irritated sigh, "We've only just met and you're already tossing insults around. A bit bold of you, is it not?"

"I've also heard that you're tight-laced. I can see where that statement came from," she continues her nagging.

"Tch. I've heard my fair share of things about you as well," I smirk.

Her laughter abruptly comes to a halt, "What kind of things?"

"Nothing much...Just that you have a strange addiction to garden gnomes. And if I recall the rumor correctly, you've even had a tea party with a snake. I could go on and on about your odd behavior," I say, displaying my usual poker face. None of that was true, but I just thought I'd mess with her a bit.