get well soon | nozel x sick!reader x fuegoleon

Author's Note:

This oneshot was requested by the wonderful gemtiger. (Wattpad was being stupid so I couldn't properly tag you, sorry.)

Thanks for the request!

Enjoy.

(Y/n) = Your Name

(Y/n) = Your Name

(S/n) = Squad Name

(f/t) = Favorite Tea

(h/c) = Hair Color

(e/c) = Eye Color

It was a peaceful day in the Clover Kingdom. The birds were singing, children were laughing, and the Captain of the (S/n) was coughing up a storm.

Her magic knights were trying to convince her to get some rest. But despite their nagging, she continued to do her daily work.

You were in your office minding your own business until there was a knock at the door.

"Come in!"

Leopold walks in with a stack of books.

"Hey (Y/n)! Here are the cookbooks you wanted. Where should I -" he was cut off by a loud sneeze, "Are you okay? You don't look so good."

"I'm fine. Set them down by the fireplace," you instruct.

"Why do you even need these anyway?" he sets the books down.

"Well I want to *cough* try a few *cough* desserts *sniff*."

"(Y/n), you really shouldn't be working right now," Leopold stresses.

"I'm fine! Just let me get back to my work, okay?" you say, constantly sniffing.

Leopold's Point of View:

She looks like she has a fever. I want to help her, but I don't know how to take care of a sick person.

"I guess I'll be going now. Get well soon, (Y/n)!" I wave, exiting her office.

I should probably get someone to help her....But who?

~Time skip brought to you by Advil~

I made it back to the Crimson Lion base. Now, I just need to find someone who knows how to take care of a sick captain.

I see my brother talking with Nozel Silva. It looks pretty important, so I don't want to interrupt.

I was about to pass them up, but Fuegoleon called out to me.

"Leo, you've finished your small errand I assume?"

"Yep! The books were pretty heavy though," I say sheepishly, "Oh, and by the way...do you know how to take care of someone who's sick?"

"Of course, but why do you ask?" he chuckles.